GLOSSLIP RADIO Exclusive: Ex-Scientologist Marc Headley ***

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GLOSSLIP RADIO Exclusive: Ex-Scientologist Marc Headley ***

Post by Sponge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:05 am

GLOSSLIP RADIO Exclusive: Ex-Scientologist Marc Headley
Friday, April 25th, 1:00pm EDT
http://glosslip.com/2008/04/24/glosslip ... 100pm-edt/

Direct blog radio link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/b ... -Your-Ears

Looking forward to that.
Last edited by Sponge on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 am

I would really like to listen to this, anybody know if the recording is available? Can't see it...
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Bernster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bernster » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 am

Still more than 8 hours until the show. All of Dawn's shows are available after the live broadcast (I just listened to your interview!). Great job, BTW!
I want my daughter back!
http://www.bernster.net/stephanieheadley.html

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:31 am

for us europeans that will be,
if i didnt screw it up again,
15:30

right?
"All magick has one thing in common:
the hopefull expectations of the audiance."
-C.G. Jung.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm

Azrael wrote:for us europeans that will be,
if i didnt screw it up again,
15:30

right?
NO.

GMT = 17:00 hrs.
UK = 18:00 hrs BST.

Just go to the link for your local time for the upcoming show start time
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/b ... -Your-Ears
and in the orange bar near the top it says what time the show starts in your local time (assuming you aren't browsing with an anonymizing proxycondom from Botswana or somewhere)

If you miss the show, you can download it almost immediately after it has finished, here....
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip
You can also set a reminder for the upcoming show where you can choose the time before show start to receive the email reminder.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 pm

**BUMP**

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:10 pm

stupid timezones...
"All magick has one thing in common:
the hopefull expectations of the audiance."
-C.G. Jung.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Well, that was an amazing show. He was still talking when they ran out of the alloted time.
Should be up for download v.soon here....
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Lickety SH#T! That was a BLOCKBUSTER! Jenna rabbit punched 'em in the kidneys last night and Headley goes for the solar plexus today!

The image of the poor Buffalo staffers regging from cell phones in their cars because there's no heat in that brand new org.....WHEW! Jenna and Bodhi need to cough up some ducats to pay the heating bills, or, will they just say the pneumonia is a state of mind?

Also...Jessica Feshbach Rodriguez sec checking the Cruise children...Jeebus.

Headley knows what a douche Cruise is....he's a gentleman and he held back, I think.

BIG JABS at Miscavige over Lisa evidence that was hidden/cleaned up by staff. Ricki Yentzen Galviati Drake? Who knows more about this?
Murder has no statute of limitations.

Stacey Moxon Meyers left a note? WTF? First time I'd heard/read this anywhere. "She went in there and she grabbed the vault."

Ken Moxon's daughter being held prisoner, separated from family and husband. Grabs the ULTIMATE CANS and offs herself?

Ken doesn't know about the note his daughter left before she killed herself because she couldn't see her Daddy and family? Davey, you're Satan.

"Most of the things I could tell you, you just wouldn't believe."

Ummm...is Marc Headley BFG? Just a few things that made me think that...anybody else? :wink:
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:03 am

I'm almost finished listening to the interview right now. It's fantastic! I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't listened yet.

Just keep talking, Marc! You're doing such a great job.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 am

Good summary re-posted from O&D section
- David Miscavige really beats people
- He throws people into lakes
- That's why this guy left
- They have to call Tom Cruise "sir" at int base
- This pissed a lot of scis off who had seniority
- Tom Cruise stopped after doing OT3 for about 10 years
- Until he divorced Nichole Kidman and overnight he was a fanatically dedicated scientologist who had to be called "sir"
- The Katie Holmes and audition for his wife stuff is absolutely true, in fact he helped do it
- nobody left in OSA to handle anonymous
- Jason Beghe was in extremely good standing and he expects other celebs to follow
- The orgs are empty, stats way way down
- orgs are all incredibly unprofitable, the new buffalo org has people sitting outside in their cars with their heat on making calls from there because the ORG CAN'T AFFORD HEAT
- ONLY flag makes money
-so many abortions they were going with girls by the carload to planned parenthood in Hemet, planned parenthood started saying "seriously WTF."
- created PR situation so they changed how they took girls for abortions
- if you don't get an abortion you have to leave, essentially, so "forced" abortions in this way
- hundreds of abortions, abortions every week, can't remember a girl standing her ground and having a kid since 1992
- this guy made an average of $1900/YEAR, 15 hour days, so 36 cents an hour, over 15 years
- afraid to leave because 90% in the sea org have no high school diploma
- told they'll be janitors if they leave, AT best
- absolute poverty for sea org members, any medical anything, even rash cream or whatever, is a luxury
- go to Jack in the Box as a luxury dinner once a month
- said he stayed an extra 2 years because Jack in the Box gave him something to look forward to
- Tom cruise becoming another david miscavige, seemingly emulating him
- RTC wasn't meant to be the management of the church
- Yet.. DM micromanages EVERYTHING, he's head of the RTC
- THIS VIOLATES THE AGREEMENT WITH THE IRS, RTC is only supposed to do trademarks
- EVERY scientologist knows about disconnection, it's no secret. Part of PTS
- Mentioned worldwide reconnect picket
- Thinks anon is doing a great job- is amazed that this happened
- in the sea org the best condition is "fabian" which is very mysterious- can't really do anything to the person because they're never anywhere - sea org is supposed to be fabian. Anon is totally fabian. (ed note: this is now a meme, and I already hate it.)
- He thinks we can win and his advice is to keep doing what we're doing
- david miscavige will probably be at the dianetics day event in may
- david miscavige PERSONALLY insisted on driving by on the first picket to see it himself
- he thinks DM hopes anon will just get bored
- anon has really dictated where they've gone with their approach for getting people, the getting people in with videos is new and he thinks it's due to anon and online advertising
- shutting down once a month every month is seriously fucking them up from getting stuff done
- every day they do this is money they're losing
- flash raids GOOD and extremely effective
- they spend $100,000/week in PIs and lawyers to defend themselves
- knows people that cleaned out rooms lisa mcpherson was in to destroy evidence
- david miscavige was up day and night when that was happening with medical books to spin it the right way, PERSONALLY
- we all know they won that one eventually
- where did cockroaches come from? thinks there's way more to the lisa mcpherson story than we know
- everyone involved with it or her auditing or anything, every single one pretty much disappeared after the case was settled. One girl was sent to Australia to the RPF there, because she knew something. Ricki Galviani or Ricki Drake (sp?) is what she's called now. Will have someone else contact dawn about Lisa McPherson.
- Thinks enough people coming forward could maybe get LM case opened again.
- Stacy Moxen - she committed suicide, electrocuted in transformer, church said it was an accident when she went to save a squirrel. Left a note. Committed suicide because she wasn't allowed to leave and see her husband and stuff. Was new, couldn't leave, killed herself. Even threatened to kill herself beforehand. Her father is Ken Moxen (sp?)attorney for the church. Ken doesn't know she left a note. Everybody connected with that- all gone. Ken Hoden, PR officer at golden era at the time, shipped off. They clean up the trails really well after something bad happens.
- retired police officer called Dallas Hill (Jenna's hubby) to tell him that he has a police scanner and had been noticing that there was a lot of traffic on the radio about Dallas. Called to tell Dallas that he was being followed all over town -- this was just a few days ago

Whitedove

Post by Whitedove » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:53 pm

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/favorite.html

Here is another way to access the interview. Its on the french site 'anti-scientologie'. Very easy to listen too. Heck, if I can from my computer, anyone can :wink:
We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. - Winston Churchill

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:23 pm

Glosslip Exclusive Interview:
Church Of Scientology Used As Private Dating Service For Tom Cruise

http://glosslip.com/2008/04/26/glosslip ... om-cruise/

Bernster

Post by Bernster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Makes a father damn proud! Marc has the dirt on DM and much more to bring this battle to a close very soon. He has just begun to tell his story and much of it will scare the hell out of you. I don't even know all of it yet and we have talked for many, many hours about his experiences at Gold. He told Dawn at the end of their talk that a lot of what he can tell is "so shocking that you can't believe it" and it is absolutely true. I have been left shaking with anger and/or sighing with relief he is still alive after some of our talks.
Stay tuned - there will be moar caek!
I want my daughter back!
http://www.bernster.net/stephanieheadley.html

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:00 am

More extracts from the interview...
Leader of Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, Physically Abused Staff For Years
http://glosslip.com/2008/04/27/leader-o ... for-years/

Return to “Media Reports”