The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SME
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

Post by SME » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 pm

“The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection”
– Posting #4 – October 10, 2008

As covered in the first posting of this series, I am here listing quotes by David Miscavige contained in a legal document.

I. David Miscavige’s Quotes:

From DECLARATION OF DAVID MISCAVIGE – Church of Scientology International vs. Steven Fishman and Uwe Geertz – 8 February 1994

(link - http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/l ... #armstrong )”

“59…… I do not create corporate strategy nor do I direct or manage the personnel of CSI. I do not remove CSI's directors or officers. I do not run CSI or its executives. Anyone who would testify to the contrary is either uninformed or untrustworthy”.

II. The truth about the subject matter quoted:

This one is so obviously a lie and there is so much information to disprove it that it is hard to know where to start. The current writings (and I believe future testimony) of ex WDC, CMO Int, ED Int’s Office, Gold, OSA Int and other CSI staff will show just how much Miscavige: 1) directs and manages CSI staff; 2) removes those who were officers and directors, 3) runs CSI and its executives and 4) creates corporate strategy.

I will start the ball rolling with information on these exact points from late 1981 to early 1984, mostly while Miscavige was in Author Services Inc.:

(i) Miscavige ordered Steve Marlowe to leave his post as Special Unit IC in CSI and take the then top position in RTC;

(ii) Miscavige ordered me moved from Special Unit Corporate Execution to Special Unit IC within CSI;

(iii) Miscavige had to approve all the trustees, directors and officers of CSI and ordered that we keep undated resignations of each to assist with their removal should he no longer want them in those positions;

(iv) Miscavige ordered the removals of both Bill Franks and Gorden Cook as CSI officers using their undated resignations;

(v) top CSI executives such as Marc Yager over WDC, Mark Inger as WDC over reserves, myself as WDC X and Special Unit IC had to regularly report to Miscavige and take his orders;

(vi) Miscavige regularly and repeatedly ordered numerous other top CSI executives in the carrying out of their duties including Marty Rathbun in the handling of legal cases, Geoff Shervelle in the handling of intelligence; Wendell Reynolds and others in using the International Finance Police within CSI to harass, extort, blackmail and otherwise abuse countless staff and public;

(vii) Miscavige personally spit on and screamed at a number of CSI staff and even beat at least one top Watchdog Committee member within CSI as part of running them;

(viii) Miscavige oversaw and was the final approval point for all corporate strategy at that time. He was the final approval person for the entire corporate restructuring of organized scientology from 1981 on.

These are simply the tip of the iceberg. Entire books can (and I believe will) be written on this subject.

(III). My vote: “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection”

David Miscavige committed Perjury in his above statements.

Comments from anyone who wants to give them on this thread will be welcome. I welcome both agreement and disagreement and suggest that those concerned vote for “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection” as they see fit.

Eventually I plan to post on my blog the top actual examples of David Miscavige’s greatest perjury, lies and misdirecting statements to deflect attention away from organized scientology’s misdeeds as voted on by the general public. It should be interesting.

If any others reading this thread may want to add in their own examples of the truth which may be even more relevant than my own, please feel free to do so.

The entire list of these postings as well as other series’ of postings I plan to make through this next year will be found on my blogspot: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

Larry Brennan - SME
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Mr Brennan,

I just wished to say THANK YOU, and remind you publicly, that my promise that I made to you when you first came forward still stands, to walk with you through the valley in the shadow of evil... all the way to the other side, and that offer goes to all ex-members who are willing to tell their stories, and the whole of the truth, instead of ron's "acceptable truth".

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out
before they end up here:
whyaretheydead.net
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”