The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SME
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

Post by SME » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:53 pm

“The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection”
– Posting #7 – October 18, 2008

As covered in the first posting of this series, I am here listing a quote by David Miscavige in a legal document.

I. David Miscavige’s Quote (parts bolded by myself for emphasis):

From “DECLARATION OF DAVID MISCAVIGE” – Larry Wollersheim vs. Church of Scientology of Calfornia – 15 October 1999:

(link–http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/l ... 09-24.html)

"15E. At the time of the Wollersheim trial, I was employed by Author Services, Inc. ("ASI"). Wollersheim claims RTC is responsible for his judgment against CSC by alleging RTC is CSC's alter ego, because I am RTC's Chairman and act as the "dictator" of all Scientology. While Wollersheim's characterization of my authority is false, the fact is I was not employed by RTC until March of 1987, almost a year after the Wollersheim trial. Prior to that date, at no time did I take any actions to direct, supervise, manage or administrate the affairs of RTC…..".

While I quoted the whole section above, the main part I am referring to is the part I bolded above which reads:

“While Wollersheim's characterization of my authority is false, the fact is I was not employed by RTC until March of 1987, almost a year after the Wollersheim trial. Prior to that date, at no time did I take any actions to direct, supervise, manage or administrate the affairs of RTC".

II. The truth about the subject matter quoted:

I worked under David Miscavige from late 1981 through 1983 into early 1984. In the majority of that time, Miscavige was employed by Author Services, Inc. (“ASI”).

In early 1982 RTC was incorporated and we were trying to work out what people could become RTC employees. This was in following up the corporate breakup of CSC we carried out in late 1981 into 1982. As part of that breakup a group of us in Special Unit, operating under the directions and control of Miscavige, decided where more than 1,000 “former CSC employees” would be employed.

When we broke up CSC, we replaced it with various corporations and had to decide which employees from CSC went into which entity. This included moving staff from under CSC’s corporate umbrella into corporations such as Church of Scientology International (“CSI”), Author Services, Inc., Religious Technology Center (“RTC”), Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, Church of Scientology Advanced Organization of Los Angeles, Church of Scientology of Los Angeles, Church of Scientology American Saint Hill Organization and Church of Scientology San Francisco.

David Miscavige moved into Author Services, Inc. and within a few months directed that Steve Marlowe be moved from his then position in CSI as “Special Unit IC” to be the figurehead running RTC. Marlowe moved to his RTC position and I was moved up to be Special Unit IC. Thereafter, staff were added to RTC such as Vicki Azneran, Jesse Prince, etc. All of them were under the supervision and control of Miscavige (still in ASI) either directly or via Steve Marlowe.

In the months following Marlowe taking the position within RTC, Miscavige continued to order what actions RTC were to take and in every way was a senior to Marlowe in RTC both supervising and managing Marlowe. I sat in on a number of meetings and/or phone discussions where Miscavige managed and supervised Marlowe on RTC matters as well as what I would do on CSI matters related to same.

In fact I have sat in meetings with Miscavige at the then ASI headquarters in Los Angeles when we would have Marlowe from RTC (who was based in organized scientology’s desert location east of Los Angeles) on the phone and witness Miscavige shouting orders to Marlowe over the phone from there.

Behind the corporate veils that appeared to show ASI, CSI and RTC as being separate and distinct corporations was the real truth of Miscavige managing and supervising the main personnel and actions of each of the entities from his position in ASI.

Miscavige’s statement that prior to March 1987 at no time did he take any actions to direct, supervise, manage or administrate the affairs of RTC is not only completely false but he was the one actual senior person over Steve Marlowe and RTC that was actually present to enforce compliance to orders. Marlowe had no other senior whatsoever except L. Ron Hubbard himself. (NB: L. Ron Hubbard also sent Marlowe and many others of us written orders during this time. Miscavige was the one who got the Hubbard orders to us and was the one who oversaw our compliance to Hubbard's orders. Miscavige was senior to us all whether it be in compliance to his orders or to orders from Hubbard that he enforced).

Further information on this matter is contained in earlier postings in this series.

(III). My vote: “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection”

David Miscavige committed Perjury in his above statement.

Comments from anyone who wants to give them on this thread will be welcome. I welcome both agreement and disagreement and suggest that those concerned vote for “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection” as they see fit.

Eventually I plan to post on my blog the top actual examples of David Miscavige’s greatest perjury, lies and misdirecting statements to deflect attention away from organized scientology’s misdeeds as voted on by the general public. It should be interesting.

If any others reading this thread may want to add in their own examples of the truth which may be even more relevant than my own, please feel free to do so.

The entire list of these postings as well as other series’ of postings I plan to make through this next year will be found on my blogspot: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

Larry Brennan - SME
Last edited by SME on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

Hubbard's Mushroom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 am

+++++++++++++Sacred Cult Scripture+++++++++++

The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them. When
you find an individual is lying to you, you know that the individual
is trying to control you. One way or another this individual is
trying to control you. That is the mechanism of control. This
individual is lying to you because he is trying to control you -
because if they give you enough misinformation they will pull
you down the tone scale so that they can control you.
Conversely, if you see an impulse on the part of a human
being to control you, you know very well that that human
being is lying to you. Not "is going to", but "is" lying to you.

Check these facts, you will find they are always true. That
person who is trying to control you is lying to you. He’s got
to tell you lies in order to continue control, because the
second you start telling anybody anything close to the truth,
you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to
control. So, you can’t control somebody without telling them
a bunch of lies.

— L. Ron Hubbard
Lecture 25 June 1952: Technique 88:
"Overt Acts, Motivators & DEDs"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Return to “Opinions & Debate”