Uwe Stuckenbrock has died

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
daisy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by daisy » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 am

My heartfelt condolences to the Stuckenbrock family.

ryangiggs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"Ability" 1958 book - section on MS ???

Post by ryangiggs » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:43 am

was looking around Google books, and found this 1958 Hubbard Association publication...

http://tinyurl.com/64je28

Click open the full list of contents, and in Section 14, it mentions MS.

???

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:21 am

Ultimatum to Scientology
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoMAp8dTl0
Hello, leaders of Scientology.

As you are well aware by now, eight months ago we launched our campaign to end the evil practices of the Cult of Scientology.

We had become aware of the atrocities perpetrated by your cult, and decided to expose and subsequently put an end to the criminal, immoral, and suppressive policies for which your cult has now become globally notorious.

It has come to our attention that yet another man, who at one point trusted you, has suffered the same fate as Lisa McPhereson and many others. This is a tragedy that deserves to be heard and recognized, caused directly by your organization.

The former Scientology International security chief, Uwe Stuckenbrock, a man who had been suffering from the debilitating disease known as multiple sclerosis, is now dead. This is a direct result of your appalling disregard for his health and well being.

This man had been locked up since the year 2001 in one of your punitive hard labor camps, what Scientology officialy calls their Rehabilitation Project Force. He was kept under constant watch only because of your paranoid fear that a man in his position would had been able to shed light on your insidious and sinister criminal activities.

Stuckenbrock was denied medication and treatment for his illness. Instead, he was simply promised a cure through further spiritual advancement within Scientology. As no cure arrived, he attempted to escape, which resulted in his demotion to the Pacific Area Command Rehabilitation Project Force.

He was held there against his will, and was not permitted competent medical care from a licensed Medical Doctor. He could barely walk, and yet you treated him like a pack mule, all under the name of so-called rehabilitation. Several former Church of Scientology members had seen this with their own eyes. Your blatant negligence toward a man who entrusted his well being with you is despicable and inexcusable.

Uwe is now dead, and his death is on your hands. It is for reasons like this that we fight against you and your methods. We cannot allow your negligence to continue un-noticed, un-watched and without scrutiny.

We are everywhere; we are watching. And we will not stand for this criminality any longer.

The clock ticks on.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 pm

A video about Uwe Stuckenbrock.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNM5MhDa5Q

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 am

Pics of Uwe from Markus:

Source thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=159177

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Der Tod des Uwe S. (The Death of Uwe.S)
sueddeutsche.de 21st Oct. 08
http://jetzt.sueddeutsche.de/texte/anzeigen/451778

Original article in German.

English translation....
The death of Uwe S.
Text: philipp-mattheis Foto: Holly Pickett

In California a Scientologist dies of multiple sclerosis- and thereby adds fuel to the war between the organisation and the internet movement "Anonymous".

Uwe Stuckenbrock was 45 years of age when he died. For years the Stuttgart citizen suffered from multiple sclerosis, a disease inevitably leading to death. But Uwe Stuckenbrock could have stayed alive for years if only he had received the right medication. That's at least claimed by his brother and the internet movement "Anonymous".

On October 7th Markus Stuckenbrock received a call from his father, stating his brother died on tuesday. The father is himself a Scientologist and is working at the Stuttgart branch. A few days later an entry appears at the blog of Anonymous Hamburg containing a message by the brother titled: "Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother." In the text, which is signed with Markus, the author asks for help with the investigation of the circumstances surrounding the death. The blog entry causes a small avalanche within the anonymous community.

Uwe Stuckenbrock was a member of the "Sea.Org", Scientology's elite organisation. But later he was transfered to an RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). RPFs serve as a sort of penal camp to which members are being transferred after violating the organisation's policies- according to Scientology "voluntarily". According to information of former Scientology member Bruce Hines Uwe Stuckenbrock came in 2001 (according to other information already in 1997) to the "Pacific Area Command Base (PAC Base)" located in Hollywood, California. At least since the year 2003 he suffered from multiple sclerosis.

What's so [explosive] about the story is that Stuckenbrock's death may possibly have been preventable. For Scientologists medications are unnecessary if not harmful. Example given, the organisation considers psychiatry a great danger to humanity and has the opinion to be able to solve virtually all deseases by scientologic methods. According to this point of view, vitamine preparations are completely sufficient to cure serious diseases. In addition to this, members who have reached a certain level in the hierarchy are immune against illnesses anyway according to scientologic ideology.

According to information from former Scientology members and critics such as Chuck Beatty the conditions in the RPFs are devastating. The combination of too little sleep, lots of work and permanent stress would weaken even completely healthy persons. In the case of Uwe Stuckenbrock missing medication and unhealthy conditions of life led to a premature death.

The spokesperson of Scientology Germany, Sabine Weber, does deny the accusations of the anonymous critics: "Uwe Stuckenbrock did receive intensive medical care. He wasn't in the RPF either. Besides I find it pretty irreverent when critics such as Anonymous are using a person's death to further their agenda."

The internet movement "Anonymous" has fought the organisation since the beginning of 2008. Back then Scientology tried to remove a video from the net, in which actor Tom Cruise talks about the organisation in a pretty disturbing manner. After this the critics assembled [all the more]- and declared war on the organisation by a Youtube message titled "A message to Scientology". From the Internet the protests went back to the streets. By now members of Anonymous protest in front of Scientology centers every first saturday each month - worldwide. Most of them are wearing Guy Fawkes masks, a reference to the hero in the movie "Vendetta", who is fighting against a totalitarian regime.

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 pm

I'll betcha a brass dog to a Venutian locamotive that THIS is the thread that's causing all the concern...

Hello, visiting media! Uwe Stuckenbrock, a German national, and longtime Scientology Sea Organization member, allegedly died of complications due to Multiple Sclerosis at a Scientology prision camp in California recently.

Please contine to investigate. You can get REALLY good b-roll of this prison complex from the highway in front of Golden Era Productions, a Scientology front organization, headquartered just outside of Hemet, California.

Additionally, visiting media, MANY people who post on this board used to work there and might be willing to provide interviews about the conditions under which staff worked and Uwe's rapid, and entirely preventable, precipitous decline in health.

You can spend a LOT of instructive and deeply scary hours reading the posts of the following OCMBers:

Fishdaddy
blownforgood
Bts2free
LittleBearVictor...to name a few of our most prominent recently, and in Scientology parlance, "blown" Golden Era "staffers."

Additionally, a year and a half or so ago, an unidentified body, according to many reports, wearing clothing similar to that of Scientology's imprisoned "staff" at Hemet (those jailed in the Rehabilitation Project Force or RPF, Scientology's work camp) was found on the Soboda Indian Reservation that adjoins Scientology's Golden Era property. Please, visiting media, do contact the local Sherrif's office with questions about the progress of that investigation.

Thank you, visiting media, for your continued vigilence on the topic of the Scientology Organization's inhumane treatment of its staff and jacking of its customers.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

SuzanneMarie

Post by SuzanneMarie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:57 pm

NattyP wrote:I'll betcha a brass dog to a Venutian locamotive that THIS is the thread that's causing all the concern...
If you're referring to the return of JWL/Ender/OsaGoon, you're reading way too much into it.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm

A message from Uwe's brother, Markus.
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/223-uwe- ... ase-30804/
He's not happy with the way things are going. There are too many bad side effects stemming from all this attention.
It doesn't suddenly make it a taboo subject to discuss and he did ask for help but it appears that it is the extra unsolicited "pro-active" stuff that is running away with itself.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:38 pm

I can't think of a worse thing, than to have a family member die in the Sea Org. If a family member is murdered, the police investigate and report to the family what happened. If a family member dies of illness, the doctors investigate and report to the family what happened. If a family member dies within the confines of the Cult, they get NOTHING. Its like having a family member go to War and become MIA/presumed dead. You will never have closure. The Cult will never allow dignity for the family, nor acknowledge the rights of family members. To the Cult, family is NOTHING. The Cult becomes your new family, your old family no longer exists.

My heart goes out to the family of Uwe. Unfortunately there is not much hope for Markus's cry out for information, for explanation, for ANY details of his brother's life or death. Look at what Lisa MacPherson's family did to try and get closure- and a degree of mystery remains to this day. I believe Markus's request was born out of an innocence of knowledge of what the Cult really is. It was an unrealistic, naive request. His simple and honest act of asking such questions in the first place illustrates what the real world expects in terms of life and death. But the Cult is not the real world. All of us critics would naturally do our best to fill in the blanks for Markus and imagine for ourselves what Uwe's last days may have been like, given our knowledge of countless first hand reports of what life is like in the RPF. But that's not what Markus wanted. He thought he could somehow get reports from people who were there with Uwe. Raw information. I don't think he understands that members, especially RPFers, live in another "dimension" that cannot be accessed.

Maybe some day one of them will escape the Cult and come forward and contact Uwe's family and tell them what happened. Similar to when a soldier who was on the battlefield returns and contacts the family of his dead buddy, to tell them about their family member's last days. Only this battlefield is a made-up illusion of a mad-man who saw the world as against him. I believe in the power and dignity of the Human Spirit, in spite of my years in the Cult. Uwe's fate is his own and I hope he makes a better one in the next life. But those who are still alive, have a chance of making something better now, in this life. And this is why we do what we do.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Well, I'm looking at it from my years of working in adult protective services and I feel that the State of California let Uwe down as well as the rest of the people languishing in RPF against their will. Their governor Arnold Schwartzenegger must have received numerous complaints on this prison camp, yet he is doing nothing. I remember him making some remark that such matters should be handled by the State Attorney General's office. Well, baloney. The State Attorney General serves at the pleasure of the governor, certainly in Florida, but evidentally not in California.

The main obstacle in adult protection is mental capacity. If an adult has capacity there is little the State can do to prevent him/her from being neglected and exploited if the individual chooses to remain in that situation. However, Uwe more than likely lacked capacity since he was in the last stages of MS. Other people besides the guv fell down on the job if he was indeed taken to the county hospital as a charity patient. That would be their medical personnel. They have a sworn duty to report suspected abuse of disabled and elderly individuals as well as children.

Even though Markus feels his plea for help produced negative results, I hope that he continues to pursue this with the help of the German government to seek justice for his brother, an individual who was not able to defend himself.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:00 pm

It appears that as Uwe's disease advanced, the Cult of Scientology moved Uwe out of RPF and SO and into a Scientology-controlled hospice to die. What I heard is that DM did not want Uwe dying while on RPF in order to avoid negative PR. However, DM did not want Uwe free to go home and talk either. Thus, CoS supposedly fitness-boarded Uwe out of Sea Org, declared him PTS, and then moved him first into a mobile home park where he was "babyistted" as he died. When he worsened, Scientology allegedly moved Uwe into a hospice or convalescent facility where he was also guarded by Scientology handlers or third party agents of the Cult.

I first heard that Uwe was moved from Gold and confined in a mobile home in a mobile home park. I next heard that Uwe was moved to a hospice as he waited to die. A Scientologist was heard to boast that CoS was paying all of Uwe's medical bills.

Of course, until the police investigate none of this can be confirmed. My suspicion is that Uwe was essentially in an Introspection Rundown when he died and was no longer Sea Org. Therefore, he could not have been in RPF as only SO can be RPF'd.

My prayers for Uwe and his family. I hope that Uwe's brother finds justice for Uwe.

True to its evil nature, Scientology will lay traps concerning Uwe's death. Be careful here my fellow critics. If the Cult says that Uwe did not die in RPF, he was likely kicked out of the Sea Org as a PR liability. If the Cult can use a technicality to distract from the horror of Uwe's death due to Scientology's alleged medical neglect, it will do so. Indeed, the Cult of Scientology has already cheapened Uwe's death by arguing that Anonymous has used it to its advantage. The truth is rather that Scientology wants to excuse itself of any responsibility for Uwe's death and is already doing so. Scientology always immediately washes its hands of any harsh death or suicide of a Scientologist. Nothing is ever Scientology's fault. That is PR Rule # 1.

Uwe's death is yet another reason that Scientology is being dismantled in its present form.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:23 am

Bump.

He won't be forgotten.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:36 pm

From Markus Stuckenbrock:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8660
More questions about my brothers suffering in Scientology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-does anybody know in which hospitals Uwe went to when he was in very bad condition in the PAC RPF? Names of responsible doctors in these hospitals.
-does anybody know more about the last year of Uwes life. 2007 - 2008.
-In which sanatorium did he live then or was he still living in the blue PAC building?
-does anybody know more about his blow from the Sea-Org in 1997?
-is it true that DM has a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock and where is his wife right now? Is it true that she is missing?
-does anybody know if Stephen Wills and a guy named Alan Richard Povall are still Sea Org staffmembers. How can I contact them.
-Are Karen Wagner Rudy B. Ferguson still in Scientology - how can I contact one of them?
-does somebody know when Uwe exactly got the diagnosis MS?
-how was Uwe treated in the RPF over the years? Is it true that he had a special provision in the RPF? Did he always had to run" in the beginning and untill when?
-everybody in this or other Ex Scientology boards who lives in LA - can you please try to get any Information you can find about Uwes Life?! Please help me to investigate this matter!
-All people who read this and live in LA or know something about Uwes life please let me know!
-Does anybody know anything about the ceremony for Uwe in LA? Please let me know. Who was there. Did he have any real friends at the end. How can I contact them?
-what kind of medical care was provided for him? Exactly with periods of time!
-every person reading this and living in LA please help me to investigate this case!
-is anybody here in contact with Laurisse Stuckenbrock or with her sister?

This Thread you can post whereever you want to.

Thanks for your help!

Markus
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Good. This is picking up momentum again.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”