NEW LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST CSI & RTC - JAN 20, 2009!!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
blownforgood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NEW LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST CSI & RTC - JAN 20, 2009!!

Post by blownforgood » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Due to the increased visibility of the last case filed and the enormous assistance from persons on this board and others, another case has been filed today and it has incorporated many of the issues that have been raised. All of these issues were fully researched and studied and the ones that proved useful have been included as you can see.

This is the next in a series of lawsuits being filed. This one is for labor code violations, human trafficking, and forced abortions among other things. This case will attempt to make it illegal for CSI or RTC to enforce or coerce abortions in any way.

Thanks for your continued support.

Until next time...
BFG

http://www.scribd.com/full/10982088?acc ... 8vyter4skl
Last edited by blownforgood on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

I'mglib
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:26 pm

I just started reading this. You guys are awesome! For context, would you mind saying if Claire is your sister/mother/wife? Thanks.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

blownforgood

Post by blownforgood » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Thanks. Claire is my wife.

Until next time...
BFG
If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Thanks, BFG. You and your wife are great people who are bravely standing up to an evil enterprise. Way to go.

This part should be sent to the Riverside County Supervisors...especially Jeff Stone:

10) The core facts cannot seriously be disputed. Plaintiff worked for Defendants from 1991 to 2005 and was not paid minimum wage or overtime. Plaintiff worked long hours including 100+ hour weeks at below minimum wage, no compensation for overtime and insufficient time off. The work week was seven days not six as required by law. In the course of, and by reason of her employment with Defendants, Plaintiff was ordered to have abortions, at her expense, and in fact intimidated into having abortions she did not want. Plaintiff is informed and believes that Defendants continue to ignore labor laws and coerce pregnant workers into forced abortions.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

blownforgood

Post by blownforgood » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Holy mother load of litigation!!!! :woohoo!:

BFG, :afro: YOU DA MAN!

Claire, You are FULL OF WIN! \:D/

On a more serious note, what all of you have endured all those years, even now, reading this doc... YOU ARE WHY I fight the abuses of the Cult known as Scientology. By filing these suits YOUR STRENGTH AND PERSEVERANCE gives me the strength and motivation to keep spreading the TRUTH.
I thank you BOTH for giving me and others the strength to fight for human rights.
You guys are da shizit! :D

~Kat~
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:56 am

...this is a broadside to the cult ship....keep it up.

daisy

Post by daisy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 am

Claire, you are a very brave woman. My best to you and yours.

Martha

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 am

Scientology: The First Church of Enforced Abortions and Human Trafficking

"If it can be killed, enslaved or unpaid....our DAY IS MADE!"

Now THAT's A MISSION STATEMENT, VISION DESCRIPTION and TAG LINE we can ALL agree on!

I'm with Chaotic Kitten: The Headlys are the SHIZNIT!

I've put down the beer and picked UP the Martooni shaker. God, or whatever creative force there is that allowed the election of Barack Obama, BLESS YOU! Party ON!

Suck it, Scientology!
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 am

The local hospitals will have records for any abortions, as long as the patient herself requests it. This is unlike the injuries where the poor Sea Org workers didn't even go to the hospital, so no proof of the injury is possible. So, Sea Org workers, if you are injured due to CoS's poor safety environment, or negligence, demand to get to a hospital so if you wish later, you can put the hospital record of the injury into evidence.

Bea Kiddo

Post by Bea Kiddo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 am

The place where I got one of my abortions while in the SO was in a clinic in LA somewhere. I don't know where, unfortunately. It was about 20 minutes from the base.

A form I filled out asked religion, and I put "Scientologist". The doctor commented to me that he noticed a lot of Scientologists getting abortions. He would not give me other information, of course. But this means it is on record that those abortions were occuring.
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

RedPill

human sacrifice

Post by RedPill » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

Bea Kiddo wrote:The place where I got one of my abortions while in the SO was in a clinic in LA somewhere. I don't know where, unfortunately. It was about 20 minutes from the base.

A form I filled out asked religion, and I put "Scientologist". The doctor commented to me that he noticed a lot of Scientologists getting abortions. He would not give me other information, of course. But this means it is on record that those abortions were occuring.
Any pregnant sea ogre who is forced to abort is being coerced into choosing between her natural maternal instincts to carry a child to term versus her religious choice, causing her to believe that her eternity depends upon her staying in good grace with the Sea Org/Cof$. That has to be extremely difficult if, at the time, you truely believed that you HAD to have your "bridge" done lest you be stuck in an endless birth/death cycle with an in between lives implant regime to keep you stuck to bodies, cause past track amnesia, etc. I was personally beginning to believe that I was lying to myself and that it was all horseshit prior to leaving Scientology anyways, which made it easier.

I believe that every mother or expecting mother knows deep down that the child she carries is not just a blob of tissue but a child, HER child. That being said, to force her into terminating a pregnancy for the sake of her service to the Sea Org becomes, after a fashion, a form of religious human sacrifice. That is a terrible thing. As a man, I can't possibly fathom how damaging this would be to a woman, but I accept that it is.

A cousin of mine went thru having an abortion and it was her emotional destruction, and this had nothing to do with Scientology in her case, just a marriage gone bad/divorce/her husband's infidelity with another doctor in her practice while she was carrying his child and her feelings of utter humiliation. The abortion of her child just made it all worse. The very bright side of this is that it is part of her Christian testimony now, it is what caused her to turn to Jesus, who healed her inside and got her life turned around.

Bea, I hope that you too have received a Devine healing from what you have gone thru.

Pete

Bea Kiddo

Post by Bea Kiddo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Thank you, Red Pill. Honestly, I don't know how to heal. The worst part about it is feeling like a murderer.

There were 2 abortions in the SO. I can't beleive I did the second one. You think I would have refused. I was really brainwashed.

Anyways, my point was that there are records of Scientologists getting abortions in local LA clinics. I don't know if there is any way to access the information. Obviously, the names could not be released, but maybe numbers of who put "Scientologist" on the form, because many did.
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

hummingbird

Post by hummingbird » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Several parts of this complaint are like way majorly cool...
Defendant intentionally, consciously and wrongfully made a tactical decision to ignore the labor laws, take its chances with a compliant and intimidated work force, and hope that the running of statutes of limitations would in the long run save Defendants millions of dollars.
Damn... that is just so very like $cn.

These two parts are very interesting, in that they hold up a mirror to a couple of practices that for those of us who were in (and I was on Mission and Org staff for about 8 years), seemed like just the way it had to be:
At the conclusion of Plaintiff’s employment with Defendants, Scientology asserted a “Freeloader Debt” against Plaintiff in the amount of $96,580. The use of the Freeloader Debt as a threat to force workers into the performance of labor for Defendants fits one definition of human trafficking.
Of course!! I've seen a lot of Law and Order episodes with that as a plot!!and
Requiring that employees submit to testing and questioning on a primitive lie detector type device called an e-meter, which is a violation of state and federal laws prohibiting mandatory use of lie detectors or similar devices in the workplace.
Just gives me chills... I am sooooo excited about this... Claire, I am just full of praise for you... Have much caek!!!!
"Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I."

pharbizorg

Post by pharbizorg » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:04 pm

I don't call anyone a bad person, but we all make mistakes, on our own or under duress/brainwash/exterior influences. First Bea Kiddo, you need to learn to forgive yourself, and this is not limited to Christianity, or any other religion, but its human nature. I understand that you have a hard time dealing with this, and yes it will be hard, and yes it will be emotionally challenging, but all you need to do is tell yourself that "you forgive you" and acknowledge your mistakes. Its not your fault, really. You were forced to get an abortion under duress, and you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I do hope this helps, and I do hope you feel better in time, for time has a wonderful way of healing things.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

~Jack Layton, Canadian Politician (1950-2011)

Return to “Opinions & Debate”