Leak: Scientology's list of people not welcome at events

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Leak: Scientology's list of people not welcome at events

Post by Sponge » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

Mod edit: Merged with 2010: A Scientology Party & You're Not Invited!

This leak is a list of people scientology had pulled together in Jan 2010 for Western USA who weren't welcome at their grand opening events.... (known critics, exes, "bad indicator" scientologists etc).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3HB3HTA
Download is PDF file 250Kb
or there's a direct link to the PDF on Marty Rathbun's site: http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/ ... oopers.pdf

ref: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... -us.90130/

Plaintext of the cover pages....
RUSH

22 Jan 2010
DSA'S ALB, DALLAS, DVR, GATOS, MV, OC, PASA, PTLD, SAC, SD, SEAD, SFOD, SFOF, SNC,STB, STL, TC,VLY

D/CO EXTERNAL OSAWUS

RE: GRAND OPENINGS -LA/LVD -CALL-IN

Dear All,
You should by now know that the next 2 WUS orgs are grand opening within a few weeks -LV on 6 Feb and LA on 27 Feb. All of your org ED's have gotten traffic about this and getting people confirmed to go. We absolutely need a lot of people there. HOWEVER, I am coming to you as there are some key security points that need to be in regarding the call-in. What is needed is that you as the DSA make sure that these points are fully in at your org and missions.

1. There are to be NO bulk emails.

2. For LV, no emails at all -not even private emails (your ED's got telexed initially that private emails to speCific people were OK -but this is not the case for the LV opening. NO EMAILS.)

3. The Call-In lists have to be a single list -i.e. not random lists that people have. The list has to be centralized and if the person's name isn't on it, the person isn't contacted. Needed is that you get the list that your org is using and you get it thoroughly quailed. I have attached a list below of names that I have taken off the lists from here:
a. Needed is that you add to the list any Bl's, disaffected, enemy connected, psychotic, etc individuals from your area that should not be being called.
b. You then need to go through your org's call-in list and take off any names that are on the list. This doesn't mean that they
have to be right now dead-filed, but they are NOT being called for these events.

The above is to be done now, as soon as you get this.

4. Your org receptionists then need to be drilled to handle random calls of people calling in asking information about these events -Le. some unknown person calls in and asks about a Grand Opening in Los Angeles. The receptionist needs to be drilled to get enough data on the person that they are confident the person is a Scientologist BEFORE giving any data out.

Please note, these openings are VERY exciting and we definitely want the public in your fields to come to this. We want the staff excited about doing the call-in -so when you do these things/ do it in such a way that it doesn't dampen anything or cut anyone's reach. Most of it should be done on your lines and the general staff just goes to town calling.

It is key that these steps are done as soon as you get this comm. I am putting below the list of names that I did to come off the list and which you need to add to for your own area.

Additionally, there are some areas that need totake on more than 1 org area. These are:

ALB -Please also do PHX
DALLAS -Please also do Austin and Houston Mission
DVR -Please also do Salt Lake City
STL -Please also do Kansas City and Wichita Mission
PTL -Please also do Hawaii (you can check with the HES Day on thiS.)

If you need to get them to send you their call-in lists so that you can check them, then please do that.

Let me know that this is done in your area(s). We want to have stupendous openings that are completely distraction free and you can assist by putting in these measures.

ML, Pam

NAMES TO COME OFF LISTS:

[names in pdf file]

Known non-Scientologists who should not be on the lists:

[Names in PDF file]

Ml,
Pam
DICOE OSAWUS

J. Swift

2010: A Scientology Party & You're Not Invited!

Post by J. Swift » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:02 am

Marty just leaked a list of people whose names the Cult removed from its list of people invited to the Grand Opening of the L.A. and Las Vegas Ideal Morgues: http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/ ... oopers.pdf

This list shows all of the Scientologists that have left the Cult. It also lists the names of critics that the Cult fears.

My name was on the list along with Benny's Friend, Glibby, and many other distinguished OCMB posters from SoCal.

Imagine it: FailCult Int'l is finally removing names from their lists! No wonder they need to shoop imaginary people into the audience to show a full house.

How long will the list be next year? Will it have six billion names on it?

Will the Church of Scientology's events finally be safe only when David Miscavige is speaking and Tom Cruise is listening while wearing an oxygen mask to keep COB safe from germs and suppression?

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

skeptic2girl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2010: A Scientology Party & You're Not Invited!

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

Thanks for posting this, Swift (and thank you to Marty, as well)!

Q: Why would the cult tell their orgs not to put non-Scientologists (or exes) on the "List"?
Why would they be on the list anyway?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the "list" concept.

Also, what does "ML" stand for, as a letter closing?

Surely not, "My love..." (!)
"The truth is out there."

opter

Post by opter » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 am

ML= Much Love.

Opter

I'mglib

Re: Leak: Scientology's list of people not welcome at events

Post by I'mglib » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:26 am

Hehehe, this is fun.

I can't wait till people who are on the list start posting somewhere.

Edit: WAIT! I didn't notice what Swift said.

Benny's Friend and I are on the list, along with Swift. Tory and Smurf, too.

This is HILARIOUS.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am

Also, I just told my husband I am on the not-invited list, and he said, "Am I on it?"

I said, "No."

So I guess that means he can go.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

ClamSource

Post by ClamSource » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

Yet another doc confirming what we already knew, that the creepy cult systematically tracks its critics. At some point this might be made part of a human rights violation (hence US federal felony), of denying people their right to free speech. If it can be proved the organisation is conspiring to deny people their free speech, at some point it could trigger the RICO anti racketeering statute. There's a happy thought.

elwood

Post by elwood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

I can go! I'm not on the list!

I am disappoint.
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

It's legal to exclude people from a private event. It's stupid to list them. CoS sent around SP (Suppressive Person) lists years ago but made them secret after too much mockery for it (and embarassment that there were so many SP's). Now, they are making the same mistake.

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I am a Scientology party-pooper.

That's rich.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 pm

I know, BF, shockingly ironic isn't it?
Just wait until the next party. I think the "Maiden Voyage" events are due next month so we'll have to get you and Glibby kitted out in some new classy threads. I'm thinking.... viewtopic.php?p=400531#p400531

AngryGayPope

They spelled my friggin name wrong!

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Sheesh they spelled my name wrong! Some homo novis they are.

There was also a book of faces of protesters that was given to the cops in LA to help them ID people.

ClamSource

Post by ClamSource » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Don Carlo wrote:It's legal to exclude people from a private event. It's stupid to list them. CoS sent around SP (Suppressive Person) lists years ago but made them secret after too much mockery for it (and embarassment that there were so many SP's). Now, they are making the same mistake.
Legal in itself, sure. But when seen as just a part of the bigger picture, it can be seen as enabling repression of free speech, and that repression is organised.

It would be like if a burgler is caught house breaking with tools. You get extra time for the tools.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

The Village Voice has it: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... gys_en.php
( Media reports: viewtopic.php?p=400572#p400572 )
As with the Scientologists, we'd love to hear from our commenters about the others on the list. And if you're on it, send us a message to brag about it!
Right. It's prettymuch considered a badge of honour to be on any scientology shit list.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Sponge wrote:The Village Voice has it: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... gys_en.php
( Media reports: viewtopic.php?p=400572#p400572 )
As with the Scientologists, we'd love to hear from our commenters about the others on the list. And if you're on it, send us a message to brag about it!
Right. It's prettymuch considered a badge of honour to be on any scientology shit list.
I still think it's way creepy, though.

How would they even know the names of non-Scientology critics? (I mean, I know that it wouldn't be super-hard to find out if that's your "job," but how do you think they went about that?)

Is an "not invited list" a euphemism for, "Make sure these people not only don't come but don't protest"?
"The truth is out there."

Return to “Opinions & Debate”