Scientologist Oliver Schaper pissed at Angry Gay Pope

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Don Carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Smurf I have a dirt request: Oliver Shaper

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Heber Jentzsch - was the spelling in Wikipedia and the Fishman deposition, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQooX_g1WM

AngryGayPope

I can't spell any German names at this point

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Don Carlo wrote:Heber Jentzsch - was the spelling in Wikipedia and the Fishman deposition, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQooX_g1WM
You are right I misspelled it again. I finally learned to spell Schwarzenegger and now these guys come along.

Meanwhile who is that voice on the phone?

alienist
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by alienist » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

It sounds like he is covering up some type of accent. Listen to him say "heard." It sounds like "haired."
Take away the supernatural, and what remains is the unnatural.
-G.K. Chesterton

operatingwog

Post by operatingwog » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm

alienist wrote:It sounds like he is covering up some type of accent. Listen to him say "heard." It sounds like "haired."
Sounds German to me.
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

AngryGayPope

ANonOrange says that is Ollie

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm

FROM AO: It is Ollie. Sometimes I speak French with him an he has said a few worda in German. He's us born, French mom, lived in Germany fo a while. Just got a Mexican green card. Spends mucho time in Mexico

Ollie called twice today but did not leave a message.

I have spoken to this guy about 20-30 times. He's Ollie.

AngryGayPope

Ollie not Jollie over youtube publication

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm

That MUST be Ollie as he has tried to call me several times. Meanwhile he is communicating with protester AnonOrange:

========================
714-251-6808 [6:55 PM]:
LOL are you hoping for another taped confession? Maybe an OTIII reading? Btw. I already filed the DMCA against Pope today for the photo he used and lets see if his account goes bust
========================

The 714 is of course his home phone.

Sponge

Re: Scientologist Oliver Schaper pissed at Angry Gay Pope

Post by Sponge » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 am

"Communicating" or "harrassing"?
It seems that AO doesn't mind all this so where exactly do you want to go with it? Do you want him to stop calling or just keep on exposing what he's done and keeps on doing?

If you want to avoid dmca faggotry then don't use his photos or if you do then use RUtube

There are also alternative original drawings of Schaper that you can use. I like this one....
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1118339.html?v= ... 60b716da00
Or here's another....

Edit: and again! LOL. I've leave those blanks as evidence and start a new post fuhter down for all re-uploads.
...and another...

TBH, in the grand scheme of things, it all sounds like a bit of a timwasting sideshow to me. If he's bothering you then ask him to stop calling you. If he doesn't stop then use the law.

EDIT: Oh dear, it seems that Oliver Schaper is watching this thread and used whatever means to have the imageshack hosted pics above removed, even though he doesn't own them. So, let's use lulzimg instead.....

and an extra one, grabbed from the RUtube vid since I don't have source....

Right click and save those. If they go down, re-upload to http://lulzimg.com

The RUtube video is still up. They don't do DMCA claims in Russia, real or fake.
Last edited by Sponge on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 am, edited 7 times in total.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 am

Sponge wrote:TBH, in the grand scheme of things, it all sounds like a bit of a timwasting sideshow to me..
No the video posts another example of the myriad ways fair gaming occurs.

Smurf

Re: ANonOrange says that is Ollie

Post by Smurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am

AngryGayPope wrote:FROM AO: It is Ollie. Sometimes I speak French with him an he has said a few worda in German. He's us born, French mom, lived in Germany fo a while. Just got a Mexican green card. Spends mucho time in Mexico

Ollie called twice today but did not leave a message. I have spoken to this guy about 20-30 times. He's Ollie.
He's learned to disguise his accent well. Whatev. If AO did not want Ollie calling him, and considered it to be harassing, there's steps he can take to stop it. Knowing AO, he enjoys the attention & actively beats at the hornet's nest.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
Sponge wrote:TBH, in the grand scheme of things, it all sounds like a bit of a timwasting sideshow to me..

Look at me,look at me. I am AngryGayPope and I must put my name in thread tiles coz LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Smurf wrote:If AO did not want Ollie calling him, and considered it to be harassing, there's steps he can take to stop it. Knowing AO, he enjoys the attention & actively beats at the hornet's nest.
No AO doesn't consider it harassment I DO. AO talks to Ollie to try to get info out of him. Personally I would never do it. Ollie tried calling me once and is not going to get an answer from me again.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:24 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:No AO doesn't consider it harassment I DO. AO talks to Ollie to try to get info out of him. Personally I would never do it. Ollie tried calling me once and is not going to get an answer from me again.
Do you seriously believe AO is so gifted as to be able to retrieve legitimate information from Schaper? Seriously? Talk about gullibility.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Re-upped, for Ollie, who keeps filing false DMCA or "terms of service" claims on thse images which do not belong to him.....

Edit#1: He did it again. Re-upped.

[I've got tons more copies pre-uploaded ready to paste in an instant]
Last edited by Sponge on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

'Alert' wrote:
AngryGayPope wrote:

Look at me,look at me. I am AngryGayPope and I must put my name in thread tiles coz LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

lol
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

lostinspace

Post by lostinspace » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm

AGP doz haz a colorful tie dyed tshirt thats hard to ignore ...

Return to “Opinions & Debate”