Zorro assaulted again!?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Peter Schilte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zorro assaulted again!?

Post by Peter Schilte » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Roger Gonnet on ARS wrote:For the second time, two scientologists well known from anticult members,
have attacked physically Nono la Patate in the street.

he has a wrist damage. He was violenly launched against a car; three
non-scientology witnesses saw the scene.

Complaint has been deposed to the police.

Remember:

Nono was already heavily beaten by three or four scientologists, under the
eye of one of the very most famous and oldest french scientology
spokepersons (Daniele Gounord) some months ago.

Nono is soon to be defended before the Paris Court for the physical damages
he got then, together with another person -- an Anonymous one who was also
attacked by the henchmen paid and/or brainwashed b the crime cult.

Now, scientology foolished members are aggravating the case by adding new
physical damages to the older ones.
This really disgusts me. Apparently the cult is desperate, and so are its most devoted members. Still no excuse to use violence against others! :evil:

Peter
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Demented LRH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Zorro assaulted again!?

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

I always wanted to get into a physical confrontation with Scientologists to do some damage. But they never picked on me, and I am not stupid enough to start a fight. I cursed the ones selling the Dianetics book on Hollywood Blvd when I was visiting LA, but nothing happened
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

On WWP today, posted by Anon Vicieux
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... ise.94998/
New assault in Paris :
Nono the clown was attacked yesterday at 2:30 PM, in front of the celebrity center by a responsable of scientology and a staff member.

He was brutally pushed on a car and blocked on the ground. He can't work for 2 days.
Result an arm and a sprained wristed, a car damaged by the scientologists.
The responsables of this attack are Philippe de M. et Éric. R.
Nono came to police office to complain about it.
Edit:
English thread on WWP:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... ain.95010/
Last edited by Sponge on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Sounds like the actions of a cornered animal. The cult seems to be able to sense their demise.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

FlowGold, posting on WWP, wrote:well
im chatting with nono on fb right now
and he says that aside from being sore, having bruises and having to miss 2 days of work he is ok (as ok as someone can be after getting viciously attacked)
he also says he plans to file charges with the po po.

AngryGayPope

Unbelievable!

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 pm

On the one hand this was really stupid and why would they do it? On the other hand Scientology often does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result (the definition of insanity!).

I am glad I'm 6'2" 210 lbs. and they never try this on me. Protesters I know who have been assaulted? Anonorange, Xenubarb, Casper, me. Protesters I know who have been fair gamed? All of them!

Zorro must really be pushing their buttons to make them do this so openly during court proceeedings.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:31 am

Pope, I agree he is pushing their buttons and they are afraid.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 am

Zorro, I hope you are ok.

Isn't it amazing how many protesters have been attacked/assaulted by Scientologists.

I don't think a single protester has attacked or harmed a Scientologist in any way that I know of, except for exposing the crimes, fraud, and abuse of the cult.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

BenFranklinGirl

Post by BenFranklinGirl » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Does zorro have someone with him with a video camera? After being attacked so many times, it seems like a no-brainer!
“In no instance have . . . the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people.” - James Madison

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

My former roommate was a Scientologist who threatened to “expose” me after I said that I believe in Dianetics but think that Hubbard went crazy while doing the OT staff. We got into a heated debate that ended in a fist fight. I messed him up real badly, he went to the hospital with facial injuries. He tried to bring a lawsuit against me, but at the fair hearing that we both attended was told that he is not likely to win the because there were no witnesses to support his claim that I started the fight (actually, he was right about that). Of course, I was saying that he attacked me first. I got angry when he said that I do not understand that Hubbard was the Metteya (the next Buddha) Although I am not a Buddhist (I do not practice any religion) I read several books on Buddhism, and knew that the OT data has nothing to do with this religion. That was a personal confrontation, and CoS were not involved in any way.
I am quite surprised by the article -- CoS are so afraid of bad PR that they have to be really desperate to attack that person so viciously. Probably he had some data that was damaging to the Church; otherwise, I do not see a reason for such brutal beating.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:54 pm

You were right, Demented LRH. See Buddha was a skeptic who never tooted his own horn. L. Ron is no reincarnation of Buddha! at viewtopic.php?t=3799

Return to “Opinions & Debate”