Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 am

Heber is reportedly banned by Miscavige from making any official public appearances. He was trotted out to attend Alexander Jentzsch's memorial at Celebrity Center in Los Angeles simply because it would have been a media flap if he had not. Modern culture does not look at a father being banned from his own's son funeral kindly.

Heber was the first person from outside the Int base to be sentenced to the Hole. Heber was "summoned" to Int base from Los Angeles and kept there for long periods of time. Gary Morehead, "Jackson" ex-Security Chief of INT Base told me how Heber had on going punishments with no mercy for his age. Even in his late 60s, he was made to stand on his feet steam cleaning engines of the Sea Org buses. Heavy manual slave labor is a hallmark of Sea Organization "religious discipline."

While Miscavige called the shots over Heber's life, he ruled over ever hour, every location, every comm line Heber had. After we divorced Heber re-married am Australian girl called Jane who worked at OSA. (Office of Special Affairs). She was previously the head of "CCHR" in Australia, which means she had to work at obliterating psychiatry in Australia.

However Miscavige had other plans. Throwing Heber into SP Hole meant no communication outside the Gulag. 3 years went by, Jane Jentzsch had no communication from Heber. No Email, no voice mail, nada, zippo, nothing. The CULT of Miscavology can order cut communication just like that.

Fed-up with being a "wife" on paper with no communication at all with a supposed "husband", Jane dumped Office of Special Affairs" and Heber. She left the Sea Organization and OSA and routed out. Soon after, Jane's daughter Alyssa from a previous marriage fled Bridge Publications. (escaped, called "blown" or "Blew" is Sea Org nomenclature.)
Whereupon, Miscavige ordered that Heber divorce Jane Jentzsch which he complied with.

There were no children in the marriage of Jane and Heber. Having babies is strictly forbidden.

Alexander Jentzsch and his wife Andrea were forced by the "Church" of Scientology to abort Andrea's pregnancy some 4 years ago so Alexander never had a child. Now that he is dead, the blood line of Alexander and Heber is completely shut down. A product the "Church' routinely seeks.
No successive generations.

The Sea org policy than ran for years actually, decades, against pregnancy and enforced abortions effectively shuts down the blood line of the family.
The "Church" HATES families and is stellar at splitting up families by flagrantly bad mouthing family members against each other under the guise of "Ethics handlings."

Here is an image of David Miscavige feigning friendship with Heber 2-3 years before unleashing orders of absolute control, inability of Heber to be a father, to be a husband, to be anything than a prisoner under David Miscavige total control.

~~to be continued

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com
Last edited by Karen#1 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

See the latest ~~
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Follow me on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

TimHiggs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by TimHiggs » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 am

Smurf wrote:Tommy & his wife have routed out of the Sea Org.. that doesn't mean they left the church. They are now public Scientoliogists. Jessica would NEVER quit the church, because she would be disconnected from her mother and other relatives.
Um, I don't want to commit heresy here by asking a shocking question of you Gary but here it goes:

How do you know this?

TimHiggs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by TimHiggs » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 am

Karen#1 wrote:Image

Heber is reportedly banned by Miscavige from making any official public appearances. He was trotted out to attend Alexander Jentzsch's memorial at Celebrity Center in Los Angeles simply because it would have been a media flap if he had not. Modern culture does not look at a father being banned from his own's son funeral kindly.

Heber was the first person from outside the Int base to be sentenced to the Hole. Heber was "summoned" to Int base from Los Angeles and kept there for long periods of time. Gary Morehead, "Jackson" ex-Security Chief of INT Base told me how Heber had on going punishments with no mercy for his age. Even in his late 60s, he was made to stand on his feet steam cleaning engines of the Sea Org buses. Heavy manual slave labor is a hallmark of Sea Orgnization "religious discipline."

While Miscavige called the shots over Heber's life, he ruled over ever hour, every location, every comm line Heber had. After we divorced Heber re-married am Australian girl called Jane who worked at OSA. She was previously the head of "CCHR" in Australia, which means she had to work at obliterating psychiatry in Australia.

However Miscavige had other plans. Throwing Heber into SP Hole meant no communication outside the Gulag. 3 years went by, Jane Jentzsch had no communication from Heber. No Email, no voice mail, nada, zippo, nothing. The CULT of Miscavology can order cut communication just like that.

Fed-up with being a "wife" on paper with no communication at all with a supposed "husband", Jane dumped Office of Special Affairs" and Heber. She left the Sea Organization and OSA and routed out. Soon after, Jane's daughter Alyssa from a previous marriage fled Bridge Publications. (escaped, called "blown" or "Blew" is Sea Org nomenclature.)
Whereupon, Miscavige ordered that Heber divorce Jane Jentzsch which he complied with.

There were no children in the marriage of Jane and Heber. Having babies is strictly forbidden.
Alexander Jentzsch and his wife Andrea were forced by the "Church" of Scientology to abort Andrea's pregnancy some 4 years ago so Alexander never had a child. Now that he is dead, the blood line of Alexander and Heber is completely shut down. No successive generations. A product the "Church' routinely seeks. Shut down the blood line of a family by policy thjat ran for decades against pregnancy and enforced abortions.

Here is an image of David Miscavige feigning friendship with Heber 2-3 years before unleashing orders of absolute control, inability of Heber to be a father, to be a husband, to be anything than a prisoner under David Miscavige total control.

~~to be continued

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com
Karen,

First let me say that you are doing a great job in educating the 3rd dynamic of the way things were in the past at Gold base and the way they are now.

I like all the old pictures.

My question to you is this:

As a Class XII auditor, what do you think is the *technical* situation with David Miscavige?

What do you feel is his case situation? Why do you think he acts and does the things he does?

peter

Post by peter » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 am

David Miscavige does as he does because the church statistics is down all over the world!
Suppressive persons, or down statistics doesn’t have any rights in Scientology, therefore victims in the SP-Hole endure it without protest because they know it is Scientology!
A simple explanation with few explanation grounds is to prefer, except when you need to hide your flaws! - Peter Soderqvist

peter

Post by peter » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 am

The HCOPL below by L Ron Hubbard mandate abusing of Suppressive Persons or down statistics!
SP Declares have never in the history of Scientology been based on the 12 SP characteristics, it has always been used as a political tool to demonize the church enemies, or problem makers, and therefore scientologists doesn’t know how to cope with David Miscavige because they don’t know how to spot a sociopath according to Jeff Hawkins Essay below. Eric is a sociopath and he is not an SP because he doesn’t have any hidden terrors of others as Hubbard claim here is the basic reason to why an SP behaves as he does. Eric claims that it doesn’t matter at all to him if you love or hate him except if it can be used to manipulate you! He is a "member" on this message board and helps other who has problem with sociopaths to cope with them. But one wonders about what motivates him a person without conscience to help other people? Especially when Hubbard claims that; “The fixation is that survival itself depends on “keeping others down or keeping people ignorant. If anyone were to promise to make others stronger or brighter, the antisocial personality suffers the utmost agony of personal danger.” Because he is like David Miscavige he wants to be admired or in the center of attention and all hell will break lose if you try to be better than him, there is nothing in him to hold him back from destroy you. I have posted a summation of him here at Geir Isene so you can read it without TLDR!
http://isene.me/2012/03/04/understandin ... ment-16792

A sociopath doesn’t have any sympathy or empathy, as you know sympathy is hold in contempt in Scientology as can be seen in a comparison between Scientology definition and non-scientology definition by Gerry Armstrong!
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/archives/3272

HCOPL 22 July 1982 Knowledge Reports
http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/archives/2048

HCOPL 4 October 68, “Ethics Presence,”
http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com ... -gruesome/

Portrait of a Sociopath by Jeff Hawkins
http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com ... sociopath/
A simple explanation with few explanation grounds is to prefer, except when you need to hide your flaws! - Peter Soderqvist

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm

TimHiggs wrote:As a Class XII auditor, what do you think is the *technical* situation with David Miscavige?

What do you feel is his case situation? Why do you think he acts and does the things he does?
Dear Sir:
The purpose of this forum is not to discuss Scientology technology (which is a huge topic), especially as it pertains to any specific individual's case. Please refer to the purpose of this forum. I believe Karen#1's purpose in starting this thread was to report on abuses at Int Base and not to get into a discussion about Scientology technology. Think of it as "Q and A" and refer to the earlier pages of the thread to see how such discussion derails the thread and devolves it into argument. IMO your questions are off-topic. Everyone will be tempted to weigh in and the opining will overshadow what Karen#1 is trying to do here, which is basically to give reports on what goes on at Int Base.

People have had questions about that topic (incidents of abuse at Int Base) and Karen has answered and that is what this discussion is about. For a discussion about what causes abuse in scientology I recommend this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45019 and invite your opinion. If you are only interested in a trained scientologist's technical answer (which it appears you are), there are many other forums for discussing these things amongst scientologists. If you are only interested in Karen#1's opinion, it would make sense to ask her the questions in a PM. This is an open discussion forum and it is impossible to restrict answers to one person only. I'm just trying to help you get your questions answered without derailing the thread.

I'm not a mod here and I hope the mods do not mind me redirecting this thread back on topic.
(also I hope you don't mind, Karen)
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm

TimHiggs wrote:
Karen#1 wrote:Image

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com
Karen,

First let me say that you are doing a great job in educating the 3rd dynamic of the way things were in the past at Gold base and the way they are now.

I like all the old pictures.

My question to you is this:

As a Class XII auditor, what do you think is the *technical* situation with David Miscavige?

I think you should redirect these questions to a psychologist or a psychiatrist.

My cousin is a clinical psychologist, she studied the writings of L. Ron Hubbard and came to conclusion that he was suffering from mild mental retardation (see the thread that I stared, Clay Demos & Hubbard’s Dementia).
She did not study DM’s works because she could not find any, but she said that people like him usually have some kind of birth defect that causes their mental illness.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 pm

I find it interesting that in this picture and the other one shown earlier, Heber remains seated while Miscavige stands. I wonder if Miscavige planned it that way. Was this picture taken before or after Miscavige had taken control of $cientology? The woman behind Heber looks like she's in "doubt." Her body language says she doesn't trust Miscavige.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

hairlol

Post by hairlol » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Wieber wrote:
I find it interesting that in this picture and the other one shown earlier, Heber remains seated while Miscavige stands. I wonder if Miscavige planned it that way....
Could it be because Heber is so much taller than Miscavige? :lol:

chantal

Post by chantal » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"Could it be because Heber is so much taller than Miscavige?"

I was actually thinking the same thing
I've been torn apart
Put back together
With a couple of pieces in wrong
I'm holding up now
Oh, but I won't be for long

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Wieber wrote:The woman behind Heber looks like she's in "doubt."
Yeah, funny body language there. She's clearly leaning away from him, looking at him and smiling but looks like she's thinking "He's crazy- I hope he stays away from me".

Also Miscavige has a mustache but has the body of an 11 year old boy. Kind of creepy really.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Tenor

Post by Tenor » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 pm

This is of general interest. Some Amish have filed charges against a senior religious leader. The charges are: "conspiracy, hate crimes, kidnapping and obstruction for attacks on nine victims." This is serious - if found guilty they face some serious jail time. The guys barged into someone's house and CUT THEIR BEARDS !! HORRIBLE !! AWFUL !! DESPICABLE !! They committed these alleged crimes in order to bring the victims back into line with the religious beliefs of the Amish.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 ... tacks?lite

Can you imagine the furor if Miscavige actually cut someone's beard? Maybe someone can Google up or find the actual filings, and the lawyers representing the accusers, because this is relatively nothing compared to the Co$ abuses at Int Base that Karen #1 is relating.

They could face lengthy prison terms if convicted, it said.

"Every one of these attacks targeted those symbols of Amish righteousness," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Bridget M. Brennan, according to the AP.

Tenor.

Tenor

Post by Tenor » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 am

The link below contains a link to the affidavit filed, and below that is an excerpt.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 ... ng-attacks
I, Michael S. Sirohman, a Special Agent (SA) of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Cleveland Division, being duly sworn on oath, hereby deposes and states:

1. As a Special Agent (SA) with the FBI, I am an investigative and law enforcement officer of the United States within the meaning of 28 U.S.C. S 533 and 18 U.S.C. S 3052 and am authorized to investigate violations of laws of the United States and to execute warrants issued under the authority of the United States.
Case: 4:11-mj-06133-GJL Doc #: 1-1 Filed: 11/22/11 1 of 22. PageID #: 2
I'll leave this to someone else to consult with their attorneys. I have no basis for any charges, and this game looks a little bigger than I care to tackle.

Tenor.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 am

Heber Jentzsch was battered and humilated and abused by David Miscagive, no matter what he did.
In his media appearances "He was too aggressive," "He was too weak" "he did not think fast enough on his feet" "he was too quick on his feet and did not think it through"

It was rigged. He could not win. His correction by Miscavige was crushing humiliation. A former sea org member briefed me of Heber's condition after a sadistic punishment Heber endured on the "church" of Scientology Prison ship Freewinds. In order to impact Heber's body and his mind Miscavige shipped Heber and some other Top Executives to Freewinds.

The prison ship where Miscavige can act out his sadism on the high Seas out of the jurisdiction of the FBI and other Law enforcement agencies.

The punishment was CLEANING the BILGES.

It is a ugly job to be doing 12 hours or more a day. Food given in meal breaks is animal slop.

Cleaning Bilges is supposed to be done by mechanical means, not humans.
For readers that don’t know what this entails ~~
The Bilges, at the lowest point of the ship contains but marine slime, dissolving crud, grease, oil build up, mold, bacteria and even urine can collect in the BILGES. It has an extremely foul smell, and when the wind shifts when you are on a ship, a FOUL ODOR comes up from the BILGES.
Because the Reptilian Predator DM enjoys SADISM and BRUTALITY and long duration pain and suffering, he has had Mike Rinder, Heber Jentzsch (in his early 70s) Mark Yager
and a host of other INT EXECs “clean” the bilges all day long weeks and weeks at a time.

Heber, in his early 70s was ordered to Clean the Bilges.
He was not able to take a phone call from his son Alexander Jentzsch.
He was not able to send an Email to Jane Jentzsch.
But he was ordered to spend 12 hours a day cleaning the most bacteria infested part of the ship
because Miscavige ordered it.

The Al Capone of Religious Leaders David Miscavige.
Here's Heber shilling for Miscavige for the biggest fraudulent entity scamming Scientologists for $$$.
Money is always needed for their dirty Lawyers and dirty PIs to cover up their crimes and dirty deeds.

The Sea Org member that briefed me about Heber's condition after the cleaning of the bilges was Heber's escort to take him back to SP hole. He reported how haunted Heber looked. Completely uncertain of himself, unable to complete full sentences, battered, broken spiritually, Heber became more and more "obedient". In more recent times, Heber is writing ridiculous letters to his family these days emphatically stating how "happy" he is and how everything is warm and fuzzy at INT base.

Yeah, right.

Long before the world reported the Narconon Deaths, Spanish authorities arrested Heber and another scientologists for the Purification Rundown ~~ Spanish edition.

Here's the video~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_Z5hOIhhc

~~to be continued

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

See the latest ~~
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Follow me on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 am

Karen, can you, please, put that picture into context with regard to time or with Heber's incarceration and abuse. I use the word abuse here, not punishment. There's a huger difference, in my opinion.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”