Weapons caches at Gold Base?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
ntheta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weapons caches at Gold Base?

Post by ntheta » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:40 am

I'm a noob, so please forgive me if this topic is off limits, etc.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the cult has large caches of military grade weapons stashed away at Gold? What better way to hide weapons than to set up a "movie studio" so that you can have fences and guards and surveillance equipment and still look legit... Any eye witness accounts of weapons caches?

Also, is Gold tax-exempt? Do they have to comply with OSHA regulations and inspections?

lermanet_com

Armed and Dangerous

Post by lermanet_com » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:17 pm

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/andre.html

SCIENTOLOGY IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS

28. In 1991 I had to prepare the base so that it could be defended against the possibility of being taken over by the authorities in a time of crisis. There are approx. 750 people at the base. I was in charge of a project designing the base security system, the perimeter fence, the ultra razor barriers, the lighting of the perimeter fence, the electronic monitors, the concealed microphones, the ground sensors, the motion sensors and hidden cameras which were installed and all over the area -- even outside the base.

29. Church monies were used to purchase semi-automatic assault rifles (HK 91 assault rifles capable of firing 300-350 rounds of ammunition a minute, 45 caliber pistols, .380 automatic weapons and twelve gauge shotguns were stockpiled. These weapons were not registered. Church monies were also used to buy the ammunition.

30. Church monies were also used to purchase a large amount of pounds of gunpowder for the construction of various types of explosive devices to be used in the defense of the base.

31. The motorcycle guards were trained to carry loaded cocked 45 caliber pistols. The eagle scout, mounted high above the base, was trained to carry a high powered rifle with a telescopic scope. There is also a 1,000 millimeter telescope up with 'eagle'.

32. I developed three classifications of intruder and established the level of deadly force to use for each. In addition to firearms, the guards were taught how to effectively wield little batons. The basic things like striking to the center of the heart, the center of the solar plex and then to the side of the head, etc.

33. At church expense, I trained the security guards and other base personnel in the use of these weapons and explosives. I also trained them in the close quarter use of fatal force. We built a combat range for training purposes and I instructed Scientologists on various ways of shooting people. I also trained them in night vision and ambush techniques. We used a ravine that was a natural round shield so the noise would not cause any noisy inquiries.

--------------------

Picture of andre visiting long time activist ida camburn

----------------

and Yes tax exempt

and yes after Kenrick Moxon's daughter Stacy Moxon was deep fried alive in a transformer vault, they were fines a few hundred dollars for an OSHA violation, I believe it was for not having the manhole cover padlocked..
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

ntheta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ntheta » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:41 pm

Thank you Mr. Lerma.

lermanet_com

Gold Base Security

Post by lermanet_com » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:37 am

This is a week or two old, from INT base in Hemet aka Golden Era

Those are laser detector/transmitters, that put out a laser beam above each fence line. Sounding alarm if beam is broken. Girl on bicycle is on security detail..

Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

lermanet_com

armed and dangerous

Post by lermanet_com » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:34 am

"In a sworn statement in federal court, the defector, Sylvana Garritano, 25, said she spent nine months, from March to Christmas last year,
working under Hubbard at Gilman, a former resort. She claimed that some 200 Scientologists at Gilman labor throughout the night under
Hubbard's direction, sending telegraph messages to their churches and missions throughout the world.

In an interview last week, Garritano added that many Scientologists at Gilman are armed and some members of the cult have been kept
prisoner on the premises locked in a shack. "

Entire article posted onto OCMB Media reports HERE

ambassador_yak

Post by ambassador_yak » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:46 am

Reminds me of Waco, something David Koresh would have made. It is also reminiscent of Jonestown.

lermanet_com

firearms. miscavige

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:27 pm

Other ex-members say it wasn't the only time that Miscavige put them
to work to please Cruise.

Miscavige, a firearms enthusiast, introduced Cruise to skeet shooting
at the compound, according to an ex-member who said the actor was so
grateful that he sent an automated clay-pigeon launcher to replace an
older, hand-pulled model. With Cruise due to return in a few days,
Miscavige again ordered all hands on deck, this time to renovate the
base's skeet range, the ex-member said.

Dozens worked around the clock for three days "just so Tom Cruise
would be impressed," the ex-member said.

viewtopic.php?p=145949#145949
(18 Dec article in LA times )

ntheta

Post by ntheta » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:01 pm

I watched that video showing all of the "eagles nests" at Gold. Wow, that is scary stuff. Why would they need those camouflaged spy nests built into the mountain if they weren't hiding something terribly sinister? Also, how do they get away with putting license plate cameras on the side of the road? I thought that the county owned the roads and a certain amount of the shoulder. Don't the residents know that every time they drive by that place their license plate is being photographed?

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:22 pm

Dozens worked around the clock for three days "just so Tom Cruise would be impressed," the ex-member said.
So, DM had staffers working under a state of emergency just because of his poor planning and lack of foresight?

(There is just nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of waiting till the last second to attend to a task. <snicker>)

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:04 am

Arnie, are you doing reconnoissance for a planned raid on Gold base?
How many men do you think will be needed to do the job?
What is your plan?
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

whatntha

Post by whatntha » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:24 pm

pitbull wrote:Arnie, are you doing reconnoissance for a planned raid on Gold base? How many men do you think will be needed to do the job? What is your plan?
Fallacy appealing to the absurd.

Speaking of absurd, $cientology makes Gold Base look like a bunch of Barney Fifes running around protecting home base -- all because $cientology is instilling fear of the outside free world into its deluded adherents.

D-Rad

Post by D-Rad » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:15 pm

ntheta wrote:I watched that video showing all of the "eagles nests" at Gold...
Where did you find that video, I drive by there occasionally and would like to know what I'm looking for?
"Please let me point out to any new people that
one of the Targets of OSA is to:

1) DISTRACT anyone OFF of the topic of
Scientology onto ~anything~ else at all. "
- Magoo

Freedom from religion: www.deism.com

ntheta

Post by ntheta » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:22 pm

Here:

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/118500

or

http://www.lermanet.us/gold.mpg

Note - it is 82meg. It is easiest to download it to disk and watch it once it completes.

merlin

Post by merlin » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:36 pm

pitbull wrote:Arnie, are you doing reconnoissance for a planned raid on Gold base?
How many men do you think will be needed to do the job?
What is your plan?
-- Pitbull, where's the DISCLAIMER? I know you're joking, but this is exactly the sort of nonsense which makes people suspect that you are that which you're so often accused of being. If the "church" decides to pull a "Keith Henson" on you, expect little sympathy from them. Or me.

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:07 pm

Pitbull Wrote: Arnie, are you doing reconnoissance for a planned raid on Gold base? How many men do you think will be needed to do the job?
What is your plan?*

*Disclaimer: This is just informal discussion to develop the scenario for a sci-fi thriller I am writing and has no basis in reality. It is not meant to instigate, incite, or suggest any actual action in any way. L. Ron Hubbard is one of the Great Science Fiction Writers in the Tradition of Asimov, Heinlein and Niven and so his life, writings and real world accomplishments are an excellent subject for creative inspiration.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

Return to “Opinions & Debate”