The Video

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Revelark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Video

Post by Revelark » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Hello, everyone.

Big thanks Andreas for giving me access to this board.

I'd like to share with you all the video that made me aware of the dangers of Scientology. I have since shown many people and I hope that by showing you all, the trend will continue. I feel this to be something that everyone could learn from.

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com

http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com
Last edited by Revelark on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kusinagi's Ghost
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Video

Post by Kusinagi's Ghost » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 pm

Revelark wrote:Hello, everyone.

Big thanks Andreas for giving me access to this board.

I'd like to share with you all the video that made me aware of the dangers of Scientology. I have since shown many people and I hope that by showing you all, the trend will continue. I feel this to be something that everyone could learn from.

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
Revelark,

This post has gotten a number of views but no one has said it yet, so I shall, welcome.

The video you mention has had some great circulation here to date already. There are a large number of works dedicated to the dangers and stupidities of the C of $ and can be found at such places as ScienTOMogy.com, YouTube and of course, YTMND among many others. The days where the "church" held absolute terror sway over works such as Unfunny Truth are on the wane.

More videos like it arise every time the C of $ engages in another "footbullet" or threatens the makers of such videos with "Avagrams", which are cease and desist letters from the C of $ legal quarter. They should be mailing those things out of Purex 2-ply for what people think of them nowadays.

I hope you continue to discover and enjoy the multitude of inspired works that are unfettered by the blinkered, closed mindset, not to mention the anal puckery, of the stratified thinking of the C of $... When was the last time YOU saw a funny video created by a cult member, after all? :lol:
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/kusinagis_ghost/Kusinagi_name_last.jpg[/img]

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:50 am

Thanks for the reply. And you're right, I've never seen anything resembling humor toward the CoS from Scientology member.

butwehave11

Post by butwehave11 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:55 am

You never will. Oddly enough, even the Freezone typically doesn't allow any criticism of Hubbard.
I fart in your general direction!

butwehave11

Post by butwehave11 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:56 am

And they're supposed to be the rebels of scientology.

Bah humbug, talks like a duck, walks like a duck.
I fart in your general direction!

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:51 am

Revelark...

Wow! That is one FANTASTIC Video! I cannot say enough
how important that video is. It has SO much in it, and is so
very factual.............man, I'm amazed.

Thank you for coming here, and for posting that. Did you help
make it? (If you don't want to answer, please do not...I just wanted
to tell whomever did it: THANK YOU!))

All the best to you :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:29 am

Revelark

Thanks for putting th elink up. I had not seen that particular video before.
That is tough video. Very informative and to the point. Short and precise - this I can use for some friends with government connections, who need to be informed about the fact that Scientology is dangerous.

Thanks
Sarah

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:59 pm

Thanks for the responses, guys.

I had nothing to do with the production of that media, although in truth, I wish I had.

The video was created by a user of You're The Man Now, Dog! (YTMND.com) as a counter to the many Scientology parodies found there.
Last edited by Revelark on Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:11 pm

ive been trying to draw attention to the scientoogy problem for 12 years
and that particular ytmnd blew me away, and all it presents are facts, with enough drama, in a visual soundbyte pattern that penetrates the psyche.

get this viewed by all and scientology wil no longer be a threat

arnie lerma
recovering scientologist
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:57 pm

I'm glad that you appreciate it, lermanet. The best way for us to bring the fight to the Church of Scientology is to spread information like this. Concise and to the point.

SP_thats_me

Post by SP_thats_me » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:02 pm

I don't know how many times I've seen the first video but it still gives me goosebumps. I show them to my friends any chance I get, and I like to point out that even though those videos have some really awful things, it is only scratching the surface of the horrible acts commited by the Co$

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:17 pm

Indeed, I concur.

If you know of any links to other videos, please, by all means, post them here.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:48 pm

Scientology keeps digging its hole deeper and deeper and deeper. Nothing angers people more than censorship. Fair Use is legal. However, Scientology crosses the lines and threatens Fair Use by invoking copyright infrigement. Scientology hopes their legal threats destroy even Fair Use.

This is unconsciousnable censorship on Scientology's part.

This is why people react with counterforce and why the global movement against Scientology grows exponentially everyday. People tell people who tell people ad infinitum. The world's grapevine -- the internet -- is faster, bigger, and infinitely more powerful than Scientology's legal department. BTW, the strategy of Scientology's legal department is picayune these days: It has been reduced to attacking individuals, college students in some cases, for their internet projects. This is a good sign for it means that the Cult is weakening and doesn't have the stomach for a bruising legal fight and the massive wave of negative PR it generates.

Ken & Helena: My offer still stands. If you guys decide to blow you can come and stay at the guest room in my house rent free. I have a nice place and will take care of you while you decide what you want to do in the wog world. You two aren't getting any younger or wealthier in Scientology and need to bolt and go make some real money so you can retire in Cabo and have a nice the rest of your life.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 pm

*bump*

Revelark

Post by Revelark » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:55 am

Another informative YTMND:

http://lronfails.ytmnd.com/

Aside from the music, it is quite ironic.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”