Barbara Schwarz??

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Waterdeep
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Barbara Schwarz??

Post by Waterdeep » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:16 pm

While OCMB was down, I read a bit of ARS. I came across a particularly nutty nutball by the handle of "Barbara Schwarz." I want to know, is this man/woman an inside joke or are they real? I first thought they were some kind of whacked-out OT but upon reading about the Still-Existing Nazi Secret Forces (or whatever), the stuff about Hubbard, etc, I started to think this was just a practical joke (ala someone pretending to be the recently-freed Xenu on IRC.)

So what's the deal with this?
David Miscavage has a Bridge in Clearwater he wants to sell you...

Clear Cognition: I was mocking up my Reactive Mind.
OT Cognition: Hubbard is God.
SP Cognition: Scientology's benefits are mocked up.

prevail
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by prevail » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm

Ah yes... "Babs" Schwarz..

She is, in a word or two, batshit crazy. A legend unto herself on ARS, she believes such things as having been the lover of Marty Rathburn, being the illegitimate daughter of LRH and searches for Rathburn to this day. She has been banned from filing FOIA requests until such time as she has paid restitution to the government for her abuses of the system and holds the record for the most FOIA requests ever submitted by a single private individual. She issues her diatribes from public library computers

She also believes wholeheartedly in SMERSH, the evil of the "psychs", the continuation of programs akin to MKULTRA, insistig she, herself, has been implanted with a microchip against her will and... that there is a secret Nazi submarine base located in Salt Lake.

She believes every word she writes.

If you thought InitialsTC was an irritating presence, you ain't seen nothing yet....
S toboi ostatsa dol'she

Waterdeep

Post by Waterdeep » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:32 pm

Are you sure she's serious? Because I seriously don't know how anyone can spew that much crap and be 100% about it.

hboats

Post by hboats » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:00 pm

Waterdeep wrote:Are you sure she's serious? Because I seriously don't know how anyone can spew that much crap and be 100% about it.
Waterdeep, if you want a good laugh read the following link. She's as serious as a nutcase can be. She also believes that she is Eisenhower's granddaughter. That would make LRH his son. She's a loon. Happy reading.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.reli ... f60d690987

Rick (hboats)

ladayla

Post by ladayla » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:39 pm

Barbara is no laughing matter. I checked her out during a visit to Salt Lake City. She is a bag lady. She wears rags and lives in a rat infested hovel. She smells really really bad. She once was the President of the Munich(?) Org, and ended up being on the Introspection Rundown. After returning to Germany from L.A., she was put into their mental health system. She truly believes the stuff she writes. She is stuck in some of Heber's GO programs, i.e. the FOIA harrassment. She is also witty, and has a brilliant, if diseased, mind.

la

Peter Schilte

Post by Peter Schilte » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:44 pm

Actually, she was the cults president of Germany! But only for about 8 or 9 months. And she is really pittyfull insane.
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

KMomma

Post by KMomma » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:06 pm

ladayla wrote:Barbara is no laughing matter. I checked her out during a visit to Salt Lake City. She is a bag lady. She wears rags and lives in a rat infested hovel. She smells really really bad. She once was the President of the Munich(?) Org, and ended up being on the Introspection Rundown. After returning to Germany from L.A., she was put into their mental health system. She truly believes the stuff she writes. She is stuck in some of Heber's GO programs, i.e. the FOIA harrassment. She is also witty, and has a brilliant, if diseased, mind.

la
She represents to me just how deep the effects of Scientology can have on someone. She will never get the help that she so needs because of the belief she holds about pyschs.

If there ever was a poster person for victims of the CofS, Barbara Schwarz is it.

Come_to_the_Event

Post by Come_to_the_Event » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm

wikipedia page on barb schwarz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz
What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
-Harry Houdini

Waterdeep

Post by Waterdeep » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:31 pm

We anchored in Copenhagen and I should never see Ron, my dad again.
Once again heavily armed snipers came on board and wildly shot at us.
This time Rosemarie Bretschneider ("RB")was with them. The German
government that exactly knew that we were not RB's children had used
her again to come after us. With her were also again Scientology
attacker Friedrich Wilhelm Haack, an alleged lutheran priest, other
Scientology attackers and psychiatrists.

They could once more not kill us all together, so they used
anaesthesia bullets and fake blood, but on Ron they used sharp
munition.
Sweet.

Morsicle

Post by Morsicle » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:42 pm

If it’s even her. I wouldn’t put it past the cult to be using that name just to throw up a lot of smoke to keep people off of ARS.

BTW ARS gave me yet another reminder of the slogan “$cientology, it’s worse than you think.”

I didn’t know anything about ARS at all, but decided to see what it’s like after OCMB was down for a while. Then when I investigated it’s history I found out about the cult’s legendary Spam Op a few years ago.

Then I said to myself “Does this EVER end? Or is $cientology literally a bottomless pit of horror? Just when you think you’ve heard it all there’s yet ANOTHER Black Op. ANOTHER death, literally just horror after horror unending.”

I guess that’s just the way it is with the dreadful and lunatic cult of $cientology. If you put 1 hour a day investigating it that’s 1 hour you’ll uncover horror. If you put in 10 hours investigating that’s 10 hours you’ll uncover horror. It literally is bottomless.

Bottomless in lunacy. Bottomless in outrage. Bottomless in horror.
"What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period."

-[url=http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm]L. Ron Hubbard Jr[/url].

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 am

ladayla wrote:Barbara is no laughing matter. I checked her out during a visit to Salt Lake City. She is a bag lady. She wears rags and lives in a rat infested hovel. She smells really really bad. She once was the President of the Munich(?) Org, and ended up being on the Introspection Rundown. After returning to Germany from L.A., she was put into their mental health system. She truly believes the stuff she writes. She is stuck in some of Heber's GO programs, i.e. the FOIA harrassment. She is also witty, and has a brilliant, if diseased, mind.

la
Wow. How did you find her whereabouts to know that? (Just curious.)

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm

Morsicle wrote:If it’s even her. I wouldn’t put it past the cult to be using that name just to throw up a lot of smoke to keep people off of ARS.
I think you are somewhat correct. At least one of the Babs IDs who posts on ARS is not the real one but someone trying to hide behind the ID.

ladayla

Post by ladayla » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:12 pm

programmer_guy wrote:[quote="Wow. How did you find her whereabouts to know that? (Just curious.)
She was known to be posting from the Salt Lake City Library. I went there and asked a uniformed security guard if she knew who Barbara Schwarz was. The guard was glad to take me to the computer room from which BS was posting at that very moment, so I approached her. The guard stayed within arm's reach of us. That's as close as one can get to BS, due to the odor coming from her. Poor thing. Had on layers of rags, and her little cart with her stuff in it at her side. I had intended to take her for lunch, but once my husband got a look at her, he backed away. Once I got a whiff of her, I knew that further contact with her was out of the question. The home address had been posted a few times. I think by Scharf ( whatever his name was ). The building is only a block or so from the Library.

la

Fred Durks

Post by Fred Durks » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Barbara is very smart and intelligent..... and she's also REALLY fucking crazy.

I used to talk to her by email. I'm always interested in talking to interesting people, and Barbara is about as interesting as it can get.

I stopped talking to her when she told me her theory that Lisa Mcpherson was killed by physciatrists or something all just to make Scientology look bad. That was a little too far for me.

The problem with Scientology is they need to follow everything L Ron Hubbard said to a tee or otherwise they are going against Scientology. Barbara is a product of Scientology. It's as simple as that.

My dad is crazy (not Scientology crazy, just crazy). All my family and me hope he gets the help he needs one day. All you can do is express your concern to the individual and hope they get the necessary help they need. Barbara knows people think she's crazy but still doesn't do anything about it. There's only so much you can do for someone.
www.scientologyvideos.com
www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
www.scientomogy.com/jeremy_perkins.php
www.scientomogy.com/southpark_scientology.php
[url=http://www.scientomogy.com/keith_henson.php][img]http://www.scientomogy.com/z.jpg[/img][/url]

freeway

Post by freeway » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:14 pm

ladayla wrote:
programmer_guy wrote:[quote="Wow. How did you find her whereabouts to know that? (Just curious.)
She was known to be posting from the Salt Lake City Library. I went there and asked a uniformed security guard if she knew who Barbara Schwarz was. The guard was glad to take me to the computer room from which BS was posting at that very moment, so I approached her. The guard stayed within arm's reach of us. That's as close as one can get to BS, due to the odor coming from her. Poor thing. Had on layers of rags, and her little cart with her stuff in it at her side. I had intended to take her for lunch, but once my husband got a look at her, he backed away. Once I got a whiff of her, I knew that further contact with her was out of the question. The home address had been posted a few times. I think by Scharf ( whatever his name was ). The building is only a block or so from the Library.

la
How very sad is that! That's how much Scientology can do for you.

At one point, I looked at her pictures that she posted and thought she was a pretty looking woman. Must be some time ago.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”