Outed anon's cat poisoned?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SomebodyElse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Outed anon's cat poisoned?

Post by SomebodyElse » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 am

I recall some pet deaths in the past which were suspect. Seems odd.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=4795
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

Judith Anderson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Judith Anderson » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:44 pm

One thing the Cult of Scientology doesn't want to do is piss off animal lovers, especially cat lovers. If this can be proven and it gets out, they will make Anonymous look like a cub scout troop.

Owned by a sealpoint Siamese.

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 pm

This is why I advise people to be careful about posting personal information. I was not in Scientology, but involved with another cult which had no problem sending a goon over to beat my kitty to a pulp at my house while I was in the shower. They also ran me off the road at high speed, totalling my car.

Outing people is bad, but anonymous does that too.

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/0 ... hac-1.html
Anti-Scientology agitators have repeatedly harassed and threatened violence against a 59-year-old PG&E worker and his wife, who were mistakenly flagged as pro-Scientology hackers.

John Lawson, who lives in Stockton, California with his wife Julia, began receiving threatening phone calls around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. He didn't know why until THREAT LEVEL explained that a hacking group calling itself the g00ns (goons spelled with zeros, not goons with the letter o) posted his home address, phone number and cell numbers, as well as Julia's Social Security number, online. The obscene and threatening calls have continued through Tuesday, according to Lawson.
I'm glad they said they were sorry...

As for Cub Scouts? They take an oath and make a promise:

http://usscouts.org/advance/boyscout/bsoath.asp
http://usscouts.org/advance/cubscout/cspromiselaw.asp

Akela means "good leader". Cub Scouts are taught to recognize good leadership and follow it. The above kind of shenanigans are not demonstrating the qualities necessary to qualify as Akela from the Cub Scout frame of reference.

Love,

Os
On a high horse or flogging a dead one, there has to be a horse around here somewhere.
Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 pm

There should be a local SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) near where this happened. Contact them.

Here's their international web site.
http://www.spca.com/

Report any animal abuse, murder incidents to them.

This type of activity is illegal, actionable and has fines and jail terms connected with those offenses. The SPCA takes these kinds of incidents very seriously.

The news media will pick up on any stories of this nature. Make sure you call up the editor of your largest local newspaper and tell him about it.

You may be in a slander situation if you accuse the so called church. There may be ways to work your suspicions into the story legally, but check with a legal professional before you do that with the media. With law enforcement and the SPCA they like to know who you suspect.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Hey Os, you left out something
UPDATE: 10:50 PST Members of g00n tell THREAT LEVEL that they immediately took down the Lawsons' contact info after seeing this story, but emphasize that they had nothing to do with the harassing phone calls and that they have not been involved at all in the Anonymous attacks on Scientology.

They say their motivation for posting the info was to send a warning to the Regime hacker in order to help their friend at 711chan.org, whose website was repeatedly hacked by the Regime.

They also said that the IP address associated with the Lawsons' had been used in attacks on 711chan for four days, and then later was used to access and probe the site where the Lawsons' info was posted. They say they called the Lawsons before posting the info to verify it, and swear that the person they spoke with sounded much younger than a 59 year-old man.

They further contend that 711chan's server logs showed that the IP address was associated with a computer running the Debian flavor of Linux, which casts doubt on the theory that the attacker remotely taken over the Lawson's computer. If that were the case the OS would have been a flavor of Windows. Another possibility is that the Lawsons have a compromised wireless router.

The g00ns say its clear something isn't right in Stockton and vow to figure out who the Regime is, but blame him for leaving a trail that led to the Lawsons, rather than using some sort of proxy or anonymizing tool such as TOR.

But that is what I have come to expect from you over your recent trend of posts.

Back on point though, it is quite horrible about his cat (and your cat) Those types of intimidation tactics by any group should stop.
Last edited by SomebodyElse on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Os Wilkes wrote:totalling my car.
On a high horse or flogging a dead one, there has to be a horse around here somewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxGejqxN2WY

Sorry to all our St. Louis anons for this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Os Wilkes wrote:Akela means "good leader". Cub Scouts are taught to recognize good leadership and follow it. The above kind of shenanigans are not demonstrating the qualities necessary to qualify as Akela from the Cub Scout frame of reference.
Hello, Os:

Criminal behaviour is not acceptable to the spirit and goals of Anonymous.

Example: Take a general movement, such an environmentalism. Many people identify with the positive steps required for us to improve the environment. I consider myself, in general terms, an "enviornmentalist."

However, if a lone and disturbed individual in their personal paranoid cosmology equates environmentalism with any criminal activity, I am personally, by my ethos, disassociated with that persons criminal actions.

I will wish the trangressor to be brought to intervention, for the good of the overall movement, and the good of humankind.

And all ethical members of the environmental movement would do so also.

Any criminal acts are outside the spirit of the "stand alone complex" that is Anonymous.

Anonymous lives transparently in its actions on the Internet and in real life. The masks allow people to lend themselves to a cause against a tyrannical cult that practices the ruin of individual critics. Without the brick-bat of intimidating lone protesters, the cult is at a loss to shudder free speech into silence.

The thought behind the masks is much the same as when protecting the identities of whistleblowers: protect the individual, expose the abuse.

You don't always need a "Leader" to tell you right from wrong, or what to think, or what to do, or which way the wind blows. We can advise ourselves. Movements no longer need to look to a central leader for direction. We are all central to one another on the Internet. We can look each to the other directly now.

Anonymous is a "stand alone complex" which is a form of self-policing democracy.
Last edited by Dunvegan on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
--
Dunvegan

RolandRB

Re: Outed anon's cat poisoned?

Post by RolandRB » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 pm

SomebodyElse wrote:I recall some pet deaths in the past which were suspect. Seems odd.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=4795
No, the cult has done nothing like poison a cat. They slit the throat of one cat and left it bleeding on the doorstep of a critic but it recovered so it doesn't matter.

Bob Minton found a dead cat on his doorstep but it wasn't his, so nothing to worry about again.

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

SomebodyElse wrote:Hey Os, you left out something
UPDATE: 10:50 PST Members of g00n tell THREAT LEVEL that they immediately took down the Lawsons' contact info after seeing this story, but emphasize that they had nothing to do with the harassing phone calls and that they have not been involved at all in the Anonymous attacks on Scientology.

They say their motivation for posting the info was to send a warning to the Regime hacker in order to help their friend at 711chan.org, whose website was repeatedly hacked by the Regime.

They also said that the IP address associated with the Lawsons' had been used in attacks on 711chan for four days, and then later was used to access and probe the site where the Lawsons' info was posted. They say they called the Lawsons before posting the info to verify it, and swear that the person they spoke with sounded much younger than a 59 year-old man.

They further contend that 711chan's server logs showed that the IP address was associated with a computer running the Debian flavor of Linux, which casts doubt on the theory that the attacker remotely taken over the Lawson's computer. If that were the case the OS would have been a flavor of Windows. Another possibility is that the Lawsons have a compromised wireless router.

The g00ns say its clear something isn't right in Stockton and vow to figure out who the Regime is, but blame him for leaving a trail that led to the Lawsons, rather than using some sort of proxy or anonymizing tool such as TOR.

But that is what I have come to expect from you over your recent trend of posts.

Back on point though, it is quite horrible about his cat (and your cat) Those types of intimidation tactics by any group should stop.
Yeah, I got the message. Anonymous says it is not accountable. If it's good anonymous did it. If it's bad, anonymous didn't do it, somebody else did it. If anonymous says it, it's true. We can all believe what anonymous says because their character is sterling and they are accountable for their actions. Anonymous is a real stand-up thingamabob.

And Scientology didn't kill the cat.

And all the individual Scientologists who might have poisoned the cat are going to say it was the neighbour who is not a Scientologist who must have done it.

This is how the game is played.

Love,

Os
Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

I get the gist of your concern, Os. Point taken.

However, I think someday I will see a picket, in the not very distant future where Anonymous has made the situation safe enough that there will be no masks...no fear...just free speech, freedom of assembly without reprisal, and the light of day.

I'll save you some caek. :)
--
Dunvegan

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm

The alleged OSA logic in murdering a family pet -- and there have been strange pet killing allegations surrounding Scientology -- is to terrify critics and threaten them at a deep emotional level. Look at the logic:

1. One's pet becomes part of the family. Animals and humans can be in communion as family. Humans evolved with dogs in particular and the human-dog connection likely has a genetic component because our species are so compatible. The same is true with cats.

2. Any human who is capable of murdering a family pet is, by definition, a fucked up person who needs pyschiatric help. It is commonly known in criminology that serial killers and other murderers began by killing animals for pleasure.

3. In this scenario of pet killing, and Scientology wildly denies it, OSA takes one of its psychos and has that person kill a family pet that belongs to a Scientology critic. Not many people even in OSA will kill an animal, for it takes someone very damaged who will take delight in killing a family pet.

4. In this scenario, the killing is always done secretly to ensure that the killer will not be captured and identified as a Scientologist. It has been considered that, in Scientology's alleged pet killings, that OSA may even pay homeless people to do the killing to have deniability in the event of capture.

5. People who have pets always come home and expect their dog or cat to greet them. Dogs are like little children and will always greet their owners. When a person, or a couple, or a family, comes home and their pet is missing, an immediate search is launched.

6. The pet, who had been healthy and happy, is found dead and has obviously been killed by a human. The Scientology critics knows this is a warning and that they could be killed next.

7. There are too many suspicious pet killings associated with Scientology.
The circumstantial evidence is strong. Assuming OSA does this occasionally, what result would OSA want to achieve in killing someone's pet? Why, OSA wants the person whose pet has been murdered to get online and make dire threats against Scientology. This makes the person look insane and allows Scientology to use the threat to its advantage with the police.

7A. Do not make threats in your aggrieved state because that is what OSA wants you to do. That is why OSA allegedly kills people's pet when people become highly effective threats to Scientology. Killing a person's pet or horse is an old Mafia terrorist threat. There are some old Mafioso types still kicking around Scientology.

8. If you find your pet dead and there appears to have been foul play, the correct action is to call the police and have them take a report. Tell the police that you are an active Scientology internet critic and that Scientology has long been suspected in the killing of family pets. Before the police arrive, print off examples of Scientology and pet killings to give them.

9. The best case to give the police is the story of how OSA allegedly drowned a judge's dog while Scientology was on trial in the judge's courtroom. OSA denied it, but ask for the judge to be thrown off the case for bias in accusing OSA. Shy David has this ready for you at his great website:

http://www.xemu.demon.co.uk/clam/faq/woofglug.html

Check the links and print what you need. Show the police the allegations. This incident of the dog drowning is included in The Fishman Affidavit. Steven Fishman went on record with the allegations as follows:
Mr. Leibowitz related to me that he was
: 10 having difficulty handling the fact that he had drowned a
: 11 dog. Mr. Leibowitz informed me that the dog was a collie
: 12 by the name of "Duke", and that he belonged to a Judge
: 13 Swearinger who lived in the hills of Los Angeles. When he
: 14 disclosed this, I ran Mr. Leibowitz on "rudiments" in order
: 15 to fully handle this present time problem and bring it to
: 16 its end phenomena, in order that we could go on with the
: 17 course and not get hung up on the checksheet.
: 18
: 19 21. In running the rudiments, Lenny Leibowitz
: 20 indicated to me that he was driven to the Judge's house in
: 21 a white late model Jeep Cherokee by another intern with the
: 22 Office of Special Affairs of Scientology. The intern who
: 23 drove him to the Judge's house was named Clarice Guidice.
: 24 Mr. Leibowitz told me that Clarice Guidice was on an
: 25 internship from the Milan Org in Italy, and she spoke with
: 26 a thick Italian accent. He described her as a girl in her
: 27 mid-twenties, who had a "chunky pot belly." He further
: 28
: fishman/affidavit/Page.00009
: 1
: 2 stated that she did not own the white jeep, but rather it
: 3 was a car owned by a senior staff member at the Office of
: 4 Special Affairs in Los Angeles. Mr. Leibowitz told me that
: 5 Clarice Guidice had something he called an "international
: 6 driver's license." I remember that vividly because I had
: 7 never heard of an "international driver's license" before.
: 8
: 9 22. Mr. Leibowitz told me that when he arrived at the
: 10 judge's house, he walked around the back of the house while
: 11 Clarice Guidice remained in the jeep as she was driving.
: 12 Mr. Leibowitz then threw the dog into the pool and "sat on
: 13 the dog" until the dog drowned. Mr. Leibowitz also
: 14 complained that his clothes were all wet and he foolishly
: 15 had not brought a change of clothes with him. Mr.
: 16 Leibowitz informed me that he was ordered to drown the dog
: 17 by Kendrick "Rick" Moxon of the Office of Special Affairs
: 18 of the Church of Scientology International. Mr. Leibowitz
: 19 also stated to me that Mr. Moxon informed Mr. Leibowitz
: 20 that "if he didn't do it, someone else would."
ref: http://www.xemu.demon.co.uk/clam/faq/wo ... h3_Fishman

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Scientology accuses anon of leaving dead cat on doorstep.
I just posted this in media, in the protest thread.
It may have been posted before, but fits here.

Phoenix New Times
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2gfdu3
PROJECT MAYHEM

snip:
Via phone, Scientology spokesman Block insisted that the church had no problem with most of the mask-wearers and sign-wavers. It's when hacktivists pulled down Scientology Web sites or threatened Scientology venues that the church objected.

Block cited an incident in January, one verified by Phoenix Police Department PIO Stacie Derge, in which anti-Scientology fliers were posted to the windows of the church building in Phoenix, and a dead cat was left on its doorstep. The fliers featured the eerie motto: "We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."

Kaput kitties aside, Scientology may be getting a taste of its own medicine, as it has tried jerking down anti-Scientology info off the Net before, and the church is notorious for harassing critics through lawsuits and its own picketing.

Also, I recall Teresa Duncan and/or Jeremy Blake, reported a dead cat incident on their roof. It's in this thread or a link within somewhere.
viewtopic.php?t=23548

Evil Zoe

Post by Evil Zoe » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:10 pm

I have most of the video from the first interview with Anonymous that The Bird's minion did up on my YouTube channel.

I can't believe Lemons is such a dipshit that he's largely ignored most of what we've said and only taken little bits and skewed them to use in his column.

What an ass.

I still have two more vids of the interview to put up, and the rest of the 15th footage.

I guess the only way to combat his ignorance is to publicize the interviews, etc.

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Giggles wrote:Scientology accuses anon of leaving dead cat on doorstep.
I just posted this in media, in the protest thread.
It may have been posted before, but fits here.

Phoenix New Times
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2gfdu3
PROJECT MAYHEM

snip:
Via phone, Scientology spokesman Block insisted that the church had no problem with most of the mask-wearers and sign-wavers. It's when hacktivists pulled down Scientology Web sites or threatened Scientology venues that the church objected.

Block cited an incident in January, one verified by Phoenix Police Department PIO Stacie Derge, in which anti-Scientology fliers were posted to the windows of the church building in Phoenix, and a dead cat was left on its doorstep. The fliers featured the eerie motto: "We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."

Kaput kitties aside, Scientology may be getting a taste of its own medicine, as it has tried jerking down anti-Scientology info off the Net before, and the church is notorious for harassing critics through lawsuits and its own picketing.

Also, I recall Teresa Duncan and/or Jeremy Blake, reported a dead cat incident on their roof. It's in this thread or a link within somewhere.
viewtopic.php?t=23548
It is looking like dead pets are a definite tactic of Scientology from all these things coming together.

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:22 am

Return to “Opinions & Debate”