Gilman (Gold Base) Escapee last night(?)

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
User avatar
Sponge
Posts: 14692
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:23 am
Location: U.K.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gilman (Gold Base) Escapee last night(?)

Post by Sponge » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Gilman (Gold Base) Escapee last night(?)
Fredric Rice on ARS reports a strange phone call from the Riverside cops.
>>Link to Google Groups Thread <<
Fredric L. Rice, on ARS, 28th March 08, wrote:It's almost 3 a.m. Pacific Time. I got a telephone call from someone
claiming to be a Riverside County Sheriff asking me questions about a
person who was picked up on a highway -- I assume Highway 79 -- who
had been _jogging_ East toward Hemet and had claimed to have "escaped"
from the Gilman Hot Springs cult facility. The person mentioned the
crackpots.org web site to the police officer so I was called -- on a
private telephone line number, no less, which is mildly disturbing.

I couldn't get anything informative out of the officer who called and
I didn't recognize the name of the person who had supposedly "escaped."
But it's bizarre enough.

A year ago a murderer visited one of my web pages -- "Vanishing point:
How to disappear in America without a trace" -- and a homicide detective
from Kansas hunted me down and had the local police send over an officer
to talk to me about the web page. That homicide detective would not
tell me the name of the murderer who had visited my page but he did
mention that the murderer had also been researching how to dismember
human remains and dispose of them. }:-}

User avatar
ThawedMarcabian
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ThawedMarcabian » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 pm

What does it say about the Riverside County Sheriff if they pick up anyone who is jogging away from Gold?
Is there more to this story?
During interrogation of this evil criminal jogger, I would expect the investigastor to perhaps click
websites mentioned by the suspect. If the suspect was trying to explain that they had just escaped
from illegal false imprisonment, it seems the investigators should have been focused on details
such as "how many guards" and "can you point at pictures in this book to identify the guns"
so that the investigator could convince a judge for a search warrant.

Telephoning someone about a website should be a low priority
What does this say about the Riverside County Sheriff?

User avatar
Sponge
Posts: 14692
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:23 am
Location: U.K.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sponge » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 pm

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/
Telephone: (951) 955 2400
Administration: Sheriff Stanley Sniff

Depending on where they were picked up, I would imagine this would the nearest station:
Riverside County Sheriff
Hemet Station
Captain Brenda Shinn
43950 Acacia Avenue Suite B
Hemet, CA 92544
(951) 791-3400

Anyone over there wanna have a try?

brownjedi
Posts: 4968
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brownjedi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:07 pm

I would advise that any escapees run away from Hemet in the opposite direction. Did not know that jogging gave the authorities probable cause for anything.

Desert Rain
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Desert Rain » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Sounds like he was running away from Gold to Hemet.

Information is getting in to Gold Base about getting the hell out
of there and what help there is on the outside.

Yes David...that means your fortress in not safe from entheta, Truth or Love.
[img]http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/liebe/190.gif[/img]Desert Rain
The Two Most Powerful Weapons Against Fear are Love and Truth.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.enturbulation.org

User avatar
ThawedMarcabian
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ThawedMarcabian » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:48 pm

brownjedi wrote:I would advise that any escapees run away from Hemet in the opposite direction. Did not know that jogging gave the authorities probable cause for anything.
find a map
decide why jogging into nothing but wilderness might not be a good idea

brownjedi
Posts: 4968
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brownjedi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 pm

I have been there, I know that they are out in the middle of nowhere, but since it looks like the riverside fuzz helps in clam control, head out towards I-10. Would be a stretch, but a run is a run.

User avatar
ThawedMarcabian
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ThawedMarcabian » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:16 pm

brownjedi wrote:head out towards I-10. Would be a stretch, but a run is a run.
okay
despite the diet of nothing but rice and beans (and perhaps soylent green if anyone dies) running around a flagpole for 14+ hours a day might keep someone in good running condition

* the soylent green is purely speculation

User avatar
J. Swift
Posts: 10215
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Los Feliz, California
Contact:

Post by J. Swift » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:09 pm

The recent FBI visit shook up Int Mgmt and showed that the US critics can develop sufficient legal evidence on the inner workings of Scientology that rises to FBI investigation. Likewise, European, Russian, and Australian critics have the power to develop evidence for their respective national police agencies.

This call from the Riverside County Sheriff sounds to me as if it were investigational in nature on the part of the detective who called Fredric Rice. AFAIK, this could have been an OSA Op designed to extract information from Mr. Rice by manipulating the Riverside County Sheriff. I say this because I know that the Riverside County Sheriff helped key a few people -- who are now major name critics I now know as friends -- escape from Int Base when SO Recovery Teams where chasing them in the middle of the night down the road in Hemet.

*****
What is astonishing -- and what should not be missed by lurkers here at OCMB -- is that we are even having such an extraordinary conversation. Only in Scientology do people have to escape in the middle of the night at great risk to their health and safety. Only in Scientology does it occur that Sea Org sends out "Recovery Teams" to essentially kidnap escaping members.

What does it say about Scientology that people have to escape from this so-called religion? This shows the insanity and brutality of Scientology that Sea Org and Staff have to design plans to escape. What these escape plans tell us is that Int Base is a prison camp. Why are Scientologists not free to resign from Sea Org or Staff? Why does Scientology not allow people to resign and walk away? Why are there "Recovery Teams" that are more accurately described as Kidnap Squads?

Scientologists who work at Int Base -- which is Scientology's International Headquarters -- must turn in their passports. Most of them do not have Driver's Licenses because they are not allowed to drive. They walk or are moved in vans and buses. They live in dorms and there are bed checks throughout the night to ensure that no one has escaped. People who escape cannot go out the front gate where, I am given to understand, there is an armed guard. People have to jump barbed wire fences or find some other means to escape.

Scientology: Can you see why all of your PR is dismissed as lies? Who can possibly believe anything Scientology says? This is a brutal, inhumane Cult. This is known even inside of CoS, for CoS is not even allowed to own the LRH copyrights. The LRH copyrights are owned by CST and licensed to RTC who licenses them to CoS. Looked at legally, this is done to prevent the loss of the LRH copyrights in the event that CoS loses a massive class action lawsuit or is raided once again by the FBI. CoS is not even allowed to own many of its buildings for apparently the same reasons. CSI -- The Church of Scientology International -- owns real properties as does RTC because CoS apparently is too big of a risk to own much of anything due to its high-risk operations.

I can see no good, honest, pure, or true thing that Scientology does in its present form. This is why Scientology must be dismantled in its present form.

How many more people must escape from Int Base in Hemet, California before the US Dept of Justice disincorporates all Scientology entities, or at least places them under consent decrees requiring them to conform to all US laws and to treat their own members in a humane manner that includes a living wage, medical and dental care, and freedom from kidnapping, interrogation, and the other extremely nefarious forms of mental, emotional, and physical cruelty that have led to Scientology's wholesale condemnation by Western Culture?

/////
Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/
contact: scienowriter@gmail.com

User avatar
vongole
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Teegeeak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by vongole » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:54 pm

J. Swift wrote: ...

What is astonishing -- and what should not be missed by lurkers here at OCMB -- is that we are even having such an extraordinary conversation. Only in Scientology do people have to escape in the middle of the night at great risk to their health and safety. Only in Scientology does it occur that Sea Org sends out "Recovery Teams" to essentially kidnap escaping members.

What does it say about Scientology that people have to escape from this so-called religion? This shows the insanity and brutality of Scientology that Sea Org and Staff have to design plans to escape. What these escape plans tell us is that Int Base is a prison camp. Why are Scientologists not free to resign from Sea Org or Staff? Why does Scientology not allow people to resign and walk away? Why are there "Recovery Teams" that are more accurately described as Kidnap Squads?

Scientologists who work at Int Base -- which is Scientology's International Headquarters -- must turn in their passports. Most of them do not have Driver's Licenses because they are not allowed to drive. They walk or are moved in vans and buses. They live in dorms and there are bed checks throughout the night to ensure that no one has escaped. People who escape cannot go out the front gate where, I am given to understand, there is an armed guard. People have to jump barbed wire fences or find some other means to escape.

Scientology: Can you see why all of your PR is dismissed as lies? Who can possibly believe anything Scientology says? This is a brutal, inhumane Cult. This is known even inside of CoS, for CoS is not even allowed to own the LRH copyrights. The LRH copyrights are owned by CST and licensed to RTC who licenses them to CoS. Looked at legally, this is done to prevent the loss of the LRH copyrights in the event that CoS loses a massive class action lawsuit or is raided once again by the FBI. CoS is not even allowed to own many of its buildings for apparently the same reasons. CSI -- The Church of Scientology International -- owns real properties as does RTC because CoS apparently is too big of a risk to own much of anything due to its high-risk operations.

I can see no good, honest, pure, or true thing that Scientology does in its present form. This is why Scientology must be dismantled in its present form.

How many more people must escape from Int Base in Hemet, California before the US Dept of Justice disincorporates all Scientology entities, or at least places them under consent decrees requiring them to conform to all US laws and to treat their own members in a humane manner that includes a living wage, medical and dental care, and freedom from kidnapping, interrogation, and the other extremely nefarious forms of mental, emotional, and physical cruelty that have led to Scientology's wholesale condemnation by Western Culture?

/////
Very well put, Swifty. The mind boggles at the fact that this sort of insanity is allowed to exist in the modern world. It is, as you say, astonishing that one should have this conversation at all. The grim reality is that Scientology does maintain prison camps, and so we shall have to continue discussing them until they are dismantled and their prisoners are freed.
"Dad had an insatiable desire for an awful lot of money... All the money went to Dad." L. Ron Hubbard jr.
[img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/vongoloid/new-v-4-vongole-2a-1.gif[/img] Tommy exposed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zIihiJIDvg

AnonMomAnon
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by AnonMomAnon » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 pm

are people at gold aware of the soboba indian reservation and the morongo indian reservation?

i used to live on lac courte oreilles near hayward, wisconsin.

the property we lived on was completely surrounded by the indian reservation. HUGE signs telling us to stay OFF the property and even though that's been over 30 years ago, i know that it had been the tribe's policy to patrol fairly regularly to keep people out. i don't know what the signs read at the entrance of reservations now, but the one's on the fencing around their reservation in wisconsin even said that they could shoot ya.

i found a picture of the entrance to the morongo indian reservation. the sign says:

"YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE MORONGO BAND OF MISSION INDIANS FEDERAL INDIAN RESERVATION
AREA PATROLLED 24 HOURS BY THE MORONGO TRIBAL SECURITY. TRESSPASSERS AND HUNTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED. TRIBE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRANCE TO NON-TRIBAL MEMBERS."

the people at gold should know that indian reservations ONLY have to abide by FEDERAL AND TRIBAL LAWS.

i did read where jessie prince got a ride from the soboba's when he left gold? is this true?

can the indian reservations be used as a refuge until the authorities can be contacted? would the soboba and the morongo tribes give refuge to any scientologist trying to escape?

since i have never been to cali, much less to this area around gold, i will say that the soboba indian reservation looks to be the easier of the two to get to. of course, it would also be the easier one for anyone from gold to snatch them back.

from aerial views, it looks like the land between gold and the morongo reservation is mountainous? can anyone confirm that? are there roads/passages over the mountains from gold to the morongo's?

are there any other spots/homes/churches/people around gold who give sanctuary?

have there ever been planned/continuous patrols along the road that goes in front of gold at night in hopes that someone will run/blow? is this something that would be feasible? i mean is it possible that these people are TRYING to run almost every night or every night and are being drug back in?

does anyone know who owns the land that surrounding gold?


i hate this cult.

User avatar
NattyP
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:27 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by NattyP » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:18 am

Man, if I'm Schwarzenegger or Charlie Christ, I've appointed someone in my administration to keep on eye on what's going down with the $cienos, that's fer f@ckin' shu-ah.

I'll bet the federales have institutional and forensic psychologists developing dossiers on Davey and all the high-ranking members who still remain.

Don't NOBODY want another Waco or Jonestown, but the pressure from the Anonde is intense and growing. Californyahnyah and Flacida had better have plans for when the meltdown occurs.

Ima sure 'nuff glad that whomever got out o' Gold got OUT. Whoopideedoo on that for damn sure.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

Post Reply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests