Eternally Grateful for Anonymous

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Daywatch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Daywatch » Sun May 11, 2008 4:59 am

we do what we must
because we can

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Sun May 11, 2008 6:05 am

Daywatch wrote:we do what we must
because we can
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!
<3

Ball of Fluff

Re: Eternally Grateful for Anonymous

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun May 11, 2008 7:35 pm

daisy wrote:Please bear with my post. I see many people on CB that speak so eloquently, I for one speak plainly and simply. But since viewing part of some recent threads (no, I didn't read every word) I got the idea that some people feel Anonymous is a bad thing for the critics of scientology.

The last straw for me and this cult was in June of 2004, after almost 30 years in. I gave this cult my life, my soul, my identity, my mind, my free will. Years go on and I feel better, more myself but still struggling with the knowledge that the cult continues to hurt people and destroy lives.

Along comes Anonymous and I felt that maybe, just maybe there was hope that people would become aware of what this cult was doing. I went to my first picket because I knew Anonymous would be there and they would give me courage. And they did, I stayed and protested with them. I couldn't even pass out fliers, I was too nervous to do so. So I stood there with my sign very serious looking I'm sure. But not Anonymous. These beautiful souls educated the public, were courteous, courageous and stood there with me and expected nothing more from me. And they thought I was brave! Far from it.

The next time I stood with them, it was totally a different experience. They gave me something that scientology took away from me, some life force I quess you could say and for this, I will be eternally grateful.

I love you Anonymous, I thank you and I will always stand by you.

Love, Martha
Agreed!

I think the anons are getting a lot accomplished. I believe them to be decent intelligent people. Idealistic- but then again, I think idealists are the ones who make the most important social changes.

Thelma

Post by Thelma » Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 am

I love anonymous for the lulz

Yes, yes all the other important stuff too. But, also for the lulz. I know I can come home from a crappy day at work and spend the evening reading anon posts and LMFAO.

Thanks for the lulz anonymous. And for reminding us to not take ourselves so seriously.

:lol:
ANONYMOUS: FBI APPROVED

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Thu May 29, 2008 3:36 am

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to anonymous as well. YOU are the ones making it easier for us ex's to come out and not fear the cult. A LOT of people are leaving because of anonymous, a lot of people *in limbo* support anonymous. Anonymous IS doing damage on the cult.

I can tell you I have NEVER gotten so many calls from scientology that I have been lately. I'm totally serious. I've been out for YEARSSSSSS and I'm getting calls from all around the world about 1 month after the protests began.

THE CULT IS DESPERATE--ANONYMOUS IS WORKING~!~

Plups

Post by Plups » Thu May 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Elronita wrote:I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to anonymous as well. YOU are the ones making it easier for us ex's to come out and not fear the cult. A LOT of people are leaving because of anonymous, a lot of people *in limbo* support anonymous. Anonymous IS doing damage on the cult.
Yippee!
www.exscientologykids.org little davey miscavige: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXf8-DiZNa4

[quote="admin"][u][b]STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS (!)[/b][/u]... Thanks![/quote]

Daywatch

Post by Daywatch » Thu May 29, 2008 5:38 pm

awww hug fest 08!
AAAHHH THETANS

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Fri May 30, 2008 4:49 pm

bump

Daywatch

Post by Daywatch » Sat May 31, 2008 2:03 pm

we do what we must
because we can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
AAAHHH THETANS

Return to “Opinions & Debate”