OPERATION: Over The Wall

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
BTs2Free
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OPERATION: Over The Wall

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:37 am

An absolutely BRILLIANT idea was given today and posted at Enturbulation.org.

Here is the OPs that start the thread:
I just came across this thread at OCMB in which someone is trying to find a family member who has dissapeared iinto David Miscavige's personal prison camp:

Quote:
Last night my father received a phone call from someone in australia saying my uncle dave
is being held in an internment, a sort of SP camp over in the states?
Can anyone explain what this might mean and whether or not my dad should be worried?
Cheers

Joh

Later on in the thread, someone writes:

Quote:
I've read that the people in SP Hall are very demoralized and would probably be brainwashed or coerced into claiming they are there voluntarily. It is alleged that if authorities were to see the deplorable conditions they are being held in, it would result in immediate action.

(my bold)

Marc Headley also talks about this in his Glosslip Radio interview.

IN the days of Elron, SPs were simply thrown out of the Cult and subjected to Fair Game if they spoke out. But David Miscagive has become so afraid of his own high level executives that he locks them up when they begin to show signs of "blowing." Or perhaps because he is terrified of "mutiny." [My understanding of Co$ corporate structure is that DM has no legal authority over anything other than RTC] People like Heber Jentz (sp) who do have the legal authority to wrest control of the church away are thus locked up "foreever."

I think that Anonymous should make a BIG deal about this at the May 10th rallies--as it is a form of internal Fair Game within the church. Tory/Magoo wonders why no one who is not in the SP Hall does anything to get these people out. My guess is that most are terrified that they too will end up in it.

More importantly, it seems that everyone at the Int Base in Hemet has fallen into a kind of Stockholm Syndrome in which they completely identify with the values of their captors, and actually believe that they deserve the treatment they are being subjected to.

Mike Rinder seems to have escaped this by the seat of his pants (while leaving his wife Cathy there, the bastard).

There is a great youtube vid of Tory talking to an OSA guard about this at the 4-10 protest in LA. If you watch the video carefully, it is clear that her information that the Cult's highest execs are looked away in a prison camp and trotted out only once in awhile at big public events "got" to him (he knew it was true that no one has laid eyes on them at ANY other time) and he was extremely uncomfortable. Remember that everything Tory said was recorded on the Cult's security cameras and will be watched by any number of OSA execs. I am sure Tory knew this and was trying to "wake them up" with this info.

I think more of this "waking up" effort needs to happen with signs and flyers directed at the OSA operatives sent out to watch the protests. If Anon can plant a seed of fear in these people that perhaps they too could end up in an "SP Gulag" then more may be encouraged to quietly blow.

Here is more info on this from Blownforgood.

(2nd post in thread):

So here is an action I propose that Anon can take.

Send cards to everyone on BFG's list. It is true that none of them will likely ever see the cards, but the staff (and more importantly, DM) will become aware that the world is watching and is keep careful track of who is being held.

Sort of like an Amnesty International post card writing campaign (which has been in some instances EXTREMELY effective). Use post cards so that the mail men can read them and gossip and so that they cannot be ordered to be thrown away unopened by lower level staff. And there is no need for a return address on a post card.

If thousands of these post cards began to show up at the Int Base, I believe some key people can be shaken loose.

Sort of like this (please feel free to refine the idea)

Quote:
Dear so-and-so from BFG's list:

You may not be aware of this but there are many people, like me, out in the world who are extremely concerned about you and would like to help you get out of your imprisonment to a safe and secure place.

You have a right to be happy.

go to www.exseaorg.com or call toll free 1-866-XSEAORG and someone will help you get out and reclaim your life.

Signed,

Anonymous

Address to send post cards

(Name of Missing Person)
19625 Gilman Springs Rd
Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583-2100

Edit: OT8Michael says that the name of Missing Person should be prefaced with the title

"Int Base SP"

and that it should be sent to

SP Hall
19625 Gilman Springs Rd
Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583-2100

Either way I am sure it will get there, but with the 2nd version, we make it clear that we know that they are declaring high execs SPs and holding them in a special SP prison.
Here's the link to the thread:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-gener ... ase-11525/

I have been asked to get any suggestions from you here at OCMB in this campaign so please, your suggestions are valuable.

I personally bought a post card for each of the people in the "SP Hall" and mailed them out today. Here are the images of some of those for ya:

and

Cheers!
BTs2Free
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

BTs2Free
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am

One of my replies:
This postcards campaign is BRILLIANT!

True, the people who are being held in the SP Hall for the most part are brainwashed to the point that they believe that their only spiritual freedom and salvation lies within Scientology. They also believe that if they can get through their A-E SP program steps that possibly DM will set them free and put them back on a respectable post someday.

For example, Marc Yager has been busted by DM so many times and then reposted in postitions such as CO CMO Int that there is still hope in their minds of making good.

There was an FBI raid not too long ago when friends concerned for Kathy Lemmer who is in the SP Hall went to the base and spoke to her personally. She said that she was fine and so they had to leave without her.

Kathy is probably thinking that that was possibly her last chance to get out, but remember, she believes that her eternity as a being depends on what she does in Scientology.

These people believe that they were suppressive and that DM is right for doing what he's done and that they should be seperated from the rest of the base and society for their so called "destructive actions" as SPs.

Regarding the OP, David Bloomberg was a very high ranking SO officer. He was ED ASI for a long time and then was MEI (Marketing Exec Int). DM was very displeased with everything Bloomberg ever worked on and felt that he was a tiger (Scientologese for an executive bent on destroying administrative lines). Bloomberg was headed to the SP Hall even when I was on the decks during the formation of the Hall.

Sorry for tl;dr however, this postcards idea is brilliant if we can keep the campaign going. I too will be doing this.

Someone said to send cards that are colorfull from locations in the real world and such. Possibly this will get through to people who are trapped there. Even the Security Guards who are trapped there because not even they get a day off or have any freedoms of their own. They only feel lucky that they get to be the enforcers and not the recipients. I know, because I was one of them.

All mail is opened by Security BEFORE the recipient can get their mail. This is to ensure that nobody has an SP connection or has a PTS situation. This from what I understand is a Federal offence in itself.

These postcards we send will ultimately go to RTC's Director of External Security. This used to be a fellow named Hansueli Stahli and he possibly still holds that position - the other RTC terminal involved would be Warren McShane. With more and more postcards coming in Dave Miscavige will definitely get word of the campaign and this will piss him off to no end.

Regardless, word will get around about this by the lower staff in HCO who were privy to the info and the data will leak and spread. This will be a subject brought up at the base Perimiter Council meetings and will become common knowledge in the Qual Division for those staff who are responsible for PTS handlings.

If we can get word around the base that there are people on the outseide who are genuenly concerned for their well being, possibly we can shift the vewipoint on the base that being imprisoned and having one's rights taken away is wrong and suppressive in itself.

Nothing but good could come from this.

I call it Postcards from Paradise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xap4jjDY-Gg

I'm in!

Cheers!
BTs2Free
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:59 am

Another great idea:
Re: letting the SO members that there is help out there and who to contact and what to do for help...short, brief, repeated.

I am no expert, I just read a lot about PR and mktg....

1. I think it is very important to try to reach the kids/teens --really all who are trapped---with some kind of written communication so frequently that they no longer need the paper..they 'know' it in their head by heart. The kids and teens are the legs of the CoS table, without them the infrastructure falls. I suggest business card size postcards slid under doors at housing units, slipped into bus seat cracks if they are ever unattended to be able to do that, into books at local shoppes they go to for copying,laundry places... etc., along walkways where it can be grabbed by someone inconspicuously, ...just think how many places you might be able to reach them.

2. I also think that if you all come up with a simple 2 sentence message that contains the pertinient info any SO member would need to get help immediately should they want to. This message should be the same, repeated on posters, billboards, store windows, bathrooms, public telephoes etc etc --anywhere and everywhere. Make it something they can actually 'do', 'get to', in order to get out should they want to. If they have to email you and they cannot get to email then that is not good. Make it real for them, not alien crap--these kids and teens that are being oppressed and suppressed, well you need to find the 'button' that is THEIR ruin being an S.O. member to get their attention to read it. It could be a 'no family ' button, 'nowhere to turn' button...I dont know. I know that Tory and others who were IN at one point could help with that. It could be 'are you scared being in the SO?'

3. I think this message must be repeated and repeated, and REPEATED and be everywhere, replenished, re-distributed over and over and overnear all major centers of the church....get the idea....they have to see it over and over and over until they know it in their head by heart and when they are ready they just 'act' and do for themselves.They cannot hold on to the paper they would be in trouble-but they can memorize if you make it easy and simple.

Imagine the same message out there so often, so 'everywhere' that it cannot be suppressed and it gets to those in trouble!

That's just my 2 cents. I think the thing that bothers me the most of this whole organization is the knowledge of people right here and now being opporessed and suppressed, held prisoner, being punsihed and deprived of basic civil rights, abused..... You all are the real 'IAS' (I mean IAXS) for free people...keeping their lives free of suppression--only this is real.

Well, that just came to me reading your posts...so I thought I would share it.

Just an ex-scn public for 3 weeks =D>

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:00 am

Excellent!!!
OK my reply is lost.....here it goes with another wild idea. This will take organiztaion and some resources (money, places to live, car/van).

Organzie a van/bus (that locks) in the major cities you have a lot of SO members. The van gets a name and a bright color....no windows. A whispering campaign via postcards, business cards etc etc -anything to get it leaked in....this campaign is to let everyone know in the church that on every single 'Saturday morning' or every 1st of the month this 'help van' will be parked at a particular location. (somewhere legal that you can stay at all day). The message is that if you are ever ready or afraid and want out and need safe haven and a place to restart your life, just come to the van and get in. You will be cared for and protected. OK so this becomes HUGE... famous...the news get wind of it and then it gets press.

These famous hot pink or whatever color vans are the help vans for SO members compliments of all those exSO's and Ex scn's...for whoever wants out but has no outside frends or family and need a friend .....

this could become the true steadfast mark of the anons and all of you that want to help.
(PS -as soon as they are in the van they sign a one line statement that says "I am here voluntarily and I need help and seek safe haven from the C od S) . Thsi way a 'plant form OSA' cannot claim they have been kidnapped.

Last idea--at protests etc etc--have cars with giant car magnets or signs on bicycles just riding around the streets all over near the churches and where there are a lot of so members....get the message out by being moving billboards.....

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:11 am

Will this get through? I thought all mail was censored, but maybe they haven't got enough staff to accomplish that any longer.

OK, here are some suggestions that occur to me after listening to Mark Headley's interview:

Care Packages -- soap, toiletries, etc, packed for easy handoff at any public 'point of contact' or sent in the mail. It's not illegal or immoral to offer someone free shampoo.

Cell Phones -- this has been mentioned by others, but it's a great idea.

Laptop Computers -- would infiltrating a few laptops set-up with internet connections be useful or even possible?

Flowers -- if you can send postcards can't you send flowers. Just as a simple expression of friendship. e.g. "People who care are thinking about you. Peace."

Just brainstorming

fisherman

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 am

BTs2Free wrote:One of my replies:
All mail is opened by Security BEFORE the recipient can get their mail. This is to ensure that nobody has an SP connection or has a PTS situation. This from what I understand is a Federal offence in itself.
I'm curious as to how "Registered Mail" is handled there?
It has to be signed for, so either they will get the message,
or they'll come back to you. That would be lose lose right?
Check out my videos.......
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gigglesvids

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 am

You will only have the attention of a deluded adherent for a few seconds.

When I was in the Sea Org, I was sent on Missions all over, and often I was sent to recover ex-SO, or had the opportunity to visit people (recruit) I knew before I became a cult member.

More than once, I was shown articles like "The Cult of Greed and Power" from Time Magazine, or the series in the Washington Post, or various other very true exposes about scientology. I was so indocrinated that I "knew better" that I did not look further than the headline.

It might be a really good thing for those not yet caught in the trap to go into detailed explanations about how and why scientology IS a cult.

If you are near a Sea Org installation, I would recommend having some business cards with a very simple message; www.xenu.net on one side, and "Are you afraid of the RPF" or "Seen your family lately?" or "Do you know where your children are?" or something like that on the other.

That size card is easily palmed to someone, the SO or VM will not grab a flyer, but they will find themselves holding a small card after you shake their hand. They will drop it like a hot potato, but only after they have looked at it, so you want something that will stick in their mind.

Hit their buttons, turnabout IS fair play.

Fair Game is NOT fair play!!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:35 am

fisherman wrote:Will this get through? I thought all mail was censored, but maybe they haven't got enough staff to accomplish that any longer.

OK, here are some suggestions that occur to me after listening to Mark Headley's interview:

Care Packages -- soap, toiletries, etc, packed for easy handoff at any public 'point of contact' or sent in the mail. It's not illegal or immoral to offer someone free shampoo.

Cell Phones -- this has been mentioned by others, but it's a great idea.

Laptop Computers -- would infiltrating a few laptops set-up with internet connections be useful or even possible?

Flowers -- if you can send postcards can't you send flowers. Just as a simple expression of friendship. e.g. "People who care are thinking about you. Peace."

Just brainstorming

fisherman
Great ideas. Hope you don't mind if I pass on your ideas folks.

Yes, all mail is opened and read by Security before the recipient even has a chance to see it. This is not the point though. The beautiful thing about post cards is that:

A) You don't have to put it in an envelope OR put a return address on it. The message can be read by anyone who handles it.

B) Despite the fact that the recipient probably won't be getting the postcard, it will be read by Security, and forwarded up the lines. Each terminal who sees the postcard will be able to read the message. This will also be brought up at Perimiter Council and by others in Qual for various handlings - possible PTS handlings.

C) The fact that there are so many people on the outside who even KNOW about THE HALL for SPs and the whos who are being held prisoner will be the ultimate wake up call.

D) The fact that there is a toll free number and website for people to contact if they decide to blow is priceless. Do you know how many people will be trying to remember 1-866-XSEAORG?? I know I would have, especially with what the conditions are at the base now.

E) This is the type of stuff that spreads around the base rapidly.

F) You never know if the original receivers on the line will decide to blow and take advantage of the free toll free number and offers of help and shelter. Even the Security Guards lose it or get busted.

I think your care packages idea is great. Every Sea Org member needs basic supplies and would wonder who the great person was that sent it. It would have to be sent anonymously for sure but from someone who was thinking about them and really cared.

Cell phones could be sent but in a pre-packaged way, such as through a vendor like Victoria's Secret or something. Females would really get pissed off at Security if they were going through their underwear package before they got it. It could be a pre-paid phone with the exseaorg number or family member's number programmed into it. Great idea.

Laptops? That would be really hard. I'm not sure how that could be done.

Flowers? Go for it. Who wouldn't like that?

Peace!
BTs2Free

tonguetied

Operation : Over the wall

Post by tonguetied » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:41 am

Very first post but been lurking for a very long time. Clambake was the first website I found a few years ago about Co$ and dropped in every now and then to keep up. But now, I'm someone trying to figure out how to help... we have no orgs within 2 hours of my area. When I saw this idea I thought it was something I could do!!! :computer: But the last post kind of threw a damper on it. Will these cards DO ANYTHING?? Will it affect anyone? I am more than willing to do this and can afford a roll of stamps but now I'm second guessing myself again. I do try to donate to the forums but wanted to DO SOMETHING "personal". :-k So, is it a futile effort or worth the try??

EDIT: I see BTs' reply and I'm gonna do it; it obviously can't hurt!
Last edited by tonguetied on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 am

Key to this:

The people that are on the base have NO IDEA that so many people on the outside have any idea of what's going on ON THE INSIDE.

We want them to know that we out here KNOW what's going on. Especially things like the Hall for SPs.

In other words, it's no longer a secret and secrets like that can't be kept - DESPITE SECURITY MEASURES.

We also provide a service just in case they get the idea to "jump the fence."

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 am

Apologies for not elaborating on my thoughts....

I didn't mean personal registered letters from individuals.....

I was thinking registered mail could be sent from
a person/place of authority, like the police dept
or from family members who wanted to participate.
They could be sent via their lawyers.

Something along those lines.....
Check out my videos.......
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gigglesvids

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 am

Giggles wrote:Apologies for not elaborating on my thoughts....

I didn't mean personal registered letters from individuals.....

I was thinking registered mail could be sent from
a person/place of authority, like the police dept
or from family members who wanted to participate.
They could be sent via their lawyers.

Something along those lines.....
I know that there's policy that an org not accept registered mail. I forget the name of the HCOPL - sorry! BUT, you have a point. If the mail came via an authority such as an attorney or law enforcement... Hmmm... That's something to look into. Especially if someone has a family member at the base.

I stand by this idea of postcards to the SPs in the Hall though.

I am also speaking from personal experience of having been on Security lines and Qual lines at the base. A steady flood of postcards from many different people, from many locations around the world to the Base SPs or ANYONE on the base for that matter will just be overwhelming in terms of volume but also in terms of Security keeping this quiet forever. I want everyone down to the toilet cleaner in MCI (Int Dining Hall) to know 1-866-XSEAORG as if their life depended on it.

Kookaburra also had this idea and posted it over at Enturb:
One problem with a plane banner is that as soon as it appeared all the staff would be herded indoors and not allowed to look. They would be kept there till the plane went away.

I think a better idea is the dropping of cards. 5000 - 10,000 out of a small plane or ultralight. Ultralight is best because it is open and slow and manouverable. It could get in close around all the buildings. Again, short message. A business card with a one liner....Jump and the Net will Appear Call toll free 1 866 XSEAORG. Or similar. Keep it simple. Long ones won't get read. It's out ethics to read stuff from SPs. It's gotta be so short that it registers at first glance. Security can't possibly pick up every single one of the cards before anyone else sees one. Not if they are everywhere. They'd try but there will be a few they miss. The message would arrive.

A real loud speaker from the ultralight might also be effective.

Someone might cop a littering charge with the cards. So then fight it. Ask for a hearing. Then start presenting all the evidence of mail not getting through, phone calls not being accepted or allowed etc etc.....get it all onto official record. Tell the court about the SP room. There is no shortage of information. After days, weeks, months of testimony the judge will likely dismiss the littering charges. And we will have heaps of court records on the internet.

In the meantime, while we are waiting for a rich anon to step up to the plate, on with OPERATION POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE.

Honestly, the idea is fucking brilliant, it will work, it's totally doable, every person on this board can do their bit and do it today and tomorrow and the next day. I'm IN. I'm going to go buy my postcards right now.
Sorry Kookster if I beat you to it, but I thought your idea was brilliant!

Any other ideas of how we get our message over the wall?

BTs2Free

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:23 am

Giggles wrote:
BTs2Free wrote:One of my replies:
I'm curious as to how "Registered Mail" is handled there?
It has to be signed for, so either they will get the message,
or they'll come back to you. That would be lose lose right?
They do not accept registered mail.
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead,
Sussex HCO POLICY LETTER OF 26 MAY 1965 Issue II

Gen Non Remimeo

COMMUNICATIONS REGISTERED MAIL

No org may accept any registered mail.

1. Long experience shows it comes only from psychos and
governments.

2. It is a lot of trouble to obtain from the post office.

So just reject it.

There's no worry it may contain writs. It is just sent by nuts.

... LRH
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:27 am

Thanks Ladybird,

That's the one I was trying to remember. Look at you quickdraw!

BTs2Free

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:48 am

Postcards from Paradise!!!! Excellent Idea!

Registered mail definitely not accepted, but they can send registered mail! Irg, always double standards! :evil:
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

Return to “Opinions & Debate”