Scientology disconnection

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Bea Kiddo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scientology disconnection

Post by Bea Kiddo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm

I posted this on ESMB, but not here.

Karin Pouw claims that disconnection in Scientology does not exist. I believe Tom Davis mentioned the same thing.

Well, my father got SP declared when I was 3 years old. I was unable to decide which parent to be with. Later, I didn't really k now my rights, and that I had a choice.

My brother and I have been disconnected from my father for 25 years. When I got SP declared, I asked the Cont Justice Chief about me finding my father, and he told me that they didn't really like the idea of SP's banding together. That was all he said.

Anyways, I found my pops after searching for a little over a year. I have already visited with him twice since then.

Pics or it didnt happen. Let me introduce myself, and me pops. (It was supposed to be a photo and ended up being a very small video clip).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqW5f33o73U

AFTER 25 PLUS YEARS OF DISCONNECTION BECAUSE OF SCIENTOLOGY, I AM FINALLY BACK IN TOUCH WITH MY FATHER.
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Now I'm all choked up - - -

Bea - good on you!
--
Dunvegan

programmer_guy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:52 am

Bea Kiddo wrote: I believe Tom Davis mentioned the same thing.
That's correct. He said that in a TV interview with him.

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:17 am

Congrats on finding your father!!! :D
It's rare to see such a happy moment!

HEY OSA DID YOU WATCH THAT? IT MUST SUCK TO BE YOU!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Much Respect,
~Kathryn~
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

Sea Horse

Re: Scientology disconnection

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:23 am

Wow. Congratulations!

That part about the Cont Justice Chief not wanting SPs to band together THOUGH THEY ARE FAMILY... now that's SICK!!!!!!!

Hey, didn't I see you had a story on www.scientologydisconnection.com ? Maybe you can write them back with the second story.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Bea Kiddo

Post by Bea Kiddo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:44 am

Yes. This part is cool. However, my mother has been disconnected from me since 2004, when I got declared. I have tried calling and of course I never get through. Disconnection is in full use.

Why do they lie about it? I cant figure that out, how could it possibly benefit them to lie about it, when there are so many stories? I dont get it.

(And yes, me and my father ARE plotting evil against mankind - that night I had the roast beef, and he had the lima beans, which he said were quite good).
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:07 am

Bea Kiddo wrote:Yes. This part is cool. However, my mother has been disconnected from me since 2004, when I got declared. I have tried calling and of course I never get through. Disconnection is in full use.
Always a downfall BUT, after so long you have your father. Cherish every moment you have with him. :)
Hopefully your mother will wake up and get the hell out. Disconnection is by far the most horrifying, unethical policy that the COS has IMHO.

Much Respect,
Kathryn
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

Green Unicorn

Post by Green Unicorn » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 am

I have a family member disconnection that isn't a diconnection. ie emails from me that are fair weather will be answered. Emails that contain the slightest 'non good roads' will be ignored. No phone calls, no visits. But because there is not TOTAL silence, it can be argued that there is no disconnection, see? Sick.

Roan

Post by Roan » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:33 am

Bea Kiddo wrote:Pics or it didnt happen. Let me introduce myself, and me pops. (It was supposed to be a photo and ended up being a very small video clip).

AFTER 25 PLUS YEARS OF DISCONNECTION BECAUSE OF SCIENTOLOGY, I AM FINALLY BACK IN TOUCH WITH MY FATHER.
Look at that smile on your face! Image Good for you, Bea!

Best wishes to you and your pappy.

“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

opter

Post by opter » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:41 am

I'm so happy for you that you are back in touch with your father. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope your mother will wake up from the indoctrination one day and get in touch with you. I feel sorry for her. :cry:

The disconnection policy is a disgusting policy and the cult knows that the WOG world considers it as a vile policy and that is why,in my opinion,they say it is not practiced by them. :twisted:

Opter

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Bea Kiddo this is wonderful news to have connected with your father!!!:cheers:

Embrace and cherish the moments together!:beatingheart:

I'm sorry this happened due to the insidious practices of the cult of scientology! Yours is a story to be shared and it is living proof that the Co$ does practice disconnection.

So glad for you & your dad! :D
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Bea Kiddo wrote:I posted this on ESMB, but not here.

Karin Pouw claims that disconnection in Scientology does not exist. I believe Tom Davis mentioned the same thing.

Well, my father got SP declared when I was 3 years old. I was unable to decide which parent to be with. Later, I didn't really k now my rights, and that I had a choice.

My brother and I have been disconnected from my father for 25 years. When I got SP declared, I asked the Cont Justice Chief about me finding my father, and he told me that they didn't really like the idea of SP's banding together. That was all he said.

Anyways, I found my pops after searching for a little over a year. I have already visited with him twice since then.

Pics or it didnt happen. Let me introduce myself, and me pops. (It was supposed to be a photo and ended up being a very small video clip).

I cry both tears of joy for you Bea and your Father, yet at the same time shed tears of saddest for those who still experience this policy of disconnection as you still do. Bea your video brought joy into my life today and i thank you . It is an honor to have met you here on OCMB.

margaret

Post by margaret » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:41 pm

I love reading your posts, and I'm very happy for you Bea, you and your dad look like fine, happy people, despite everything co$ tried to do to you.

I'm so sorry about your mother, and for everyone who still labours under this vile policy of a vile cult.

But your video, and those of everyone who bears witness against this abomination, shows that there is something indominatable that no cult, no matter how crushing its grip, can completely eradicate. Love.

I'm happy to see you have that..... :beatingheart:

carol

Post by carol » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am

I am so happy for you and your Dad. I hope your relationship continues to grow and that your Mom realizes what a huge mistake she is making before it is too late. Thank you Bea Kiddo for sharing your happy reunion.
stillsearching

exstaff

Post by exstaff » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 am

So very happy for you getting back together with your father despite the Scientology suppressives who tore you apart.

So they don't like SPs banding together... Now that's a shocker. I guess they are getting their wish.

They really like SPs to move out of the area within which they were declared and encourage this too.

About as bad as their non-published levels of SP.

IJC = FEYL
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”