“The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SME
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

“The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies

Post by SME » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:55 pm

“The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection”
– Posting #1 – October 7, 2008

This is the first in a series of postings I will be making on the subject of legal records that list statements and/or other testimony of David Miscavige. In each posting a part or parts of Miscavige’s testimony/statements will be listed along with a corrective statement giving examples of what the facts actually were. Then there will be a brief statement of my personal opinion as to whether Miscavige’s statements were legal perjury, “just lies” or simply a form of misdirection to deflect attention away from organized scientology’s misdeeds and/or lies.

The format of each posting will be as follows:

(I). David Miscavige’s quote(s)

(II) The truth about the subject matter quoted

(III). My vote: “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection”

Comments from anyone who wants to give them on the thread will be welcome. I welcome both agreement and disagreement and suggest that those concerned vote for “Perjury”, “Just a Lie” or “Simply Misdirection” as they see fit.

Afterwards I hope to post on my blog the top actual examples of David Miscavige’s greatest perjury, lies and misdirecting statements to deflect attention away from organized scientology’s misdeeds as voted on by the general public. It should be interesting.

Additionally, I will only be giving one or a very few examples when I list the truth. Others may want to add in their own examples which may be even more relevant than my own.

The first 25 or so postings will be on sections of two affidavits of David Miscavige as follows:
(i) DECLARATION OF DAVID MISCAVIGE – CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL vs. STEVEN FISHMAN and UWE GEERTZ – 8 February 1994
(link - http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/l ... #armstrong )
and/or

(ii) DECLARATION OF DAVID MISCAVIGE – LARRY WOLLERSHEIM vs. CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF CALIFORNIA – 15 October 1999

(link– http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/l ... 09-24.html )

This first posting is simply to announce what this is all about. The next two postings that actually list his quotes as above will be made the day this is posted. I hope to follow with at least a posting on this subject each week over the next year. I also plan to make weekly or monthly postings on other subject areas such as how each sector of organized scientology was taken over, the hidden controls used for each, Miscavige’s role, etc.

The entire list of these postings as well as other series’ of postings I plan to make through this next year will be found on my blogspot: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

Larry Brennan - SME
Last edited by SME on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My blog: http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sponge » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Oooo thanks Larry.
This forum needs more meat and potatoes. :)

/reading now..../

newclear

Post by newclear » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 am

I think that Mr. Miscavige should become a fiction writer. That was good for a few laughs. I do have a few questions:

1. Has anyone ever seen the word "orthodoxy" in any of Hubbard's writings?

2. Who bestowed the honorary title "Captain" on Miscavige?

Edit -- I vote Perjury
You're so screwed, so screwed, the Way to Slappiness is the way to flappiness.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”