Uwe Stuckenbrock has died

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Uwe Stuckenbrock has died

Post by Ladybird » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Uwe Stuckenbrock, the former International Security Cheif of Scientology, has died on the RPF at PAC. His brother Markus is asking for our help:

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p ... post156408
Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody. I'm really shocked! On Thursday my father called and told me that my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock (46years old) died last night. The least 5 (?) years he suffered at Multiple Sclerosis and was living in the RPF PAC since 2001 and before in the RPF in Happy Valley. What the RPF is and what living conditions he had I found out today on www.lermanet.com/rpf-insider/index.htm while looking for more information about his death on the internet. I also learned, that his former wife Lurisse Stuckenbrock is still in a higher Position in the Scientology Organisation. Does anybody have more information for me? If it should come to light, that his bad life cicumstances in the RPF lead to his early death I consider legal steps against every possible responsible person. For example because of failure to give assistance.
I live in Germany and we had only telephonic contact with Uwe and the last Years he was not able to speak because of his serious Multiple Sclerosis. And the other people on the phone obviously were mostly telling us lies about his situation.
Does anybody know more about this terrible affair or if he had at least a few friends arround at his ceremony.

I planted a wooden cross for him and laid it down on our family grave here in Neu-Ulm and we all spoke a few prayers for Uwe.

Thanks for your help

Markus
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

antiscn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by antiscn » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Oh God,how sad.:(
I'm very sorry for Markus' loss and think he should definetely look into taking legal action against the cult.

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:57 pm

My wife has MS patients and even under proper treatment and care it is a terrible disease to have. I can't imagine what Uwe had to deal with and the cult's "no beans" for medical care attitude.

I didn't know Uwe but I saw him gettng around with a walker and wheelchair back in 2003 while in the RPF. I am shocked to read he was only 46! From his looks I thought he was much, much older.

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG. Looks like someone finally died as a result of years in the RPF, worse, a disabled person. They put an MS victim in there and stressed him out. There is definitely a stress connection that leads to deterioration of condition with MS. I just googled it up and it's there. If it can be borne out, his family has one hell of a case against the cult. His brother needs to get the ADA involved AND call this in to the Abuse Hotline as abuse of a disabled person. The adult investigators can involve law enforcement if they can determine maltreatment.

newclear

Post by newclear » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 pm

I visited the RPF area down in the basement boiler area of PAC several times, although I was never on the RPF. One time, they had some guy locked up down there (they said he was "type 3"). How the treatment on the RPF could help someone with MS, I don't know. Maybe the thought was that auditing those BTs (on the RPF co-audit) would help him.
You're so screwed, so screwed, the Way to Slappiness is the way to flappiness.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Ladybird,
Although I didn't know Uwe Struckenbrock, IF you can, I hope you
pass on all of our sympathies to him, and also DO suggest he consider
legal actions against C of S. You know normally I said "Forget it"---as
they love legal, but this is literally TOO MUCH!

What a tragedy---to find out a loved one was in *those* conditions (RPF)
AND had MS? I can't even imagine someone doing that, but then some
of the many other RPF stories are a horror unto themselves.

Someday I hope all the X-RPF people join together for 1 Class Action
SUIT. That would put the final nails in the coffin, imnsho.

Blessings,

Tory/Magoo

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm

"Type 3" for anyone who isn't familiar with it, is Scientology's term
for "Crazy", "nuts" "Too out of it to be amongst people".

Thus, they lock people up, who are "Type 3" (Staff) and sometimes public,
like Lisa McPherson, who is now D E A D after their 17 day ritual of
torture. They refuse to talk to them, at all---it's one of THE grossest, inhuman things I've ever heard of.

While "in", I made my husband promise to NEVER let them lock me up,
because of they making me get off of my medication for Epilepsy, and then having Grand Mal Seizures, I was always afraid they'd decide I was "Type 3" and lock me up.

This was why, when he met me in the Chicago Airport, when I was escaping out in 2000, that I told him I'd call the police if he didn't leave me alone. He was saying, "Honey-we need to go on a vacation". I knew that was code for "lock her up", and he didn't know it, but trusting Bill Yaude----he would have done whatever he said.

PHEW____________what a sick cult. Thank the Net, Critics, X-Scios and
all who have helped me get and stay FREE! :alien:

May Uwe have a rapid transition to somewhere safe, healthy and filled
with all he didn't have here, :love5:

Tory/Magoo

Fishdaddy

Post by Fishdaddy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Uwe. I knew him both at Int and in LA, although we were never close. In 2003 I was posted to LA, the Big Blue Building, and at that time Uwe was on the RPF - had been there for years. He was being wheeled everywhere in a wheel chair by another RPF member - he could no longer walk.

The Sea Org attitude towards illness is disgusting. Anyone who contracts a debilitating illness is "downstat" and "pulled it in." So Uwe stayed on the RPF for years and years as his physical condition deteriorated.

His wife, Laurisse ("Lou") Stuckenbrock was forced to divorce him. After all, she was "upstat" as David Miscavige's assistant, and Uwe was "downstat" as a "sickie." So much for "in sickness and in health." Lou is still Miscavige's assistant and shadow, traveling everywhere with him. And where's Shelly, by the way?

Fish

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:55 pm

If they are labeling people as type 3s and locking them up as a result, they are guilty of abuse of disabled people and false imprisonment. If these individuals are really "crazy," they are mentally ill and protected by law under Adult Protective Services. It is unbelievable that the State of California is letting Miscavige get away with this. They should have Charlie Crist for governor. He wouldn't hold still for it.

I would call it in myself, but I know they wouldn't accept the call as I didn't witness any of it. But anyone who did should call it in. You may be able to call it in anonymously, or be assured that the reporter's name will not be revealed.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 pm

You are correct, Judith. Several people made reports back when Uwe's story was first posted here. Songbird was successful in getting some surprise inspections done and wrote some very comprehensive reports:

viewtopic.php?p=80683&highlight=rpf+inspection#80683
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Call lawyer.
Call police. Reason: Suspect foul play based on family calls made prior to death and prior cult history.
Get name of coroner and call him (need investigation as cult may try to fastrack death certificate/cremation).
Call FBI.
Call any protective services hotline you can think of.

Flash raid Gold Base & PAC now.

Get angry now, grieve later.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... pac-30035/
Last edited by Sponge on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

The Sea Org attitude towards illness is disgusting. Anyone who contracts a debilitating illness is "downstat" and "pulled it in."
This is totally true for ALL Scientologits, in C of S. I was public,
and trust me, I was treated like a leper (behind closed doors, most of
the time).....for 30 Y E A R S.

Judith, you are correct, however how they get away with it is under
the guise of "religion".

Years ago, right after I escaped out, I was asked to go to a Cult Conference to speak. We all did--------there were horrific stories. At the end was THE worst: 2 young kids had been locked up in barrels for 2 weeks! We were all crying, hearing their stories. I looked at Stacy (who had helped me get out),
and asked, "How can this possibly be in the USA?" She said, "Freedom of religion covers it all".

As sad as that is, it doesn't mean we can't keep trying. Just as the polygamists took a LONG time,
finally someone called from inside, and that's really all it took.

Blessings to ALL :love5:

Tory/Magoo

Twin A

Post by Twin A » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:51 pm

I knew Uwe. We spent many years working together in Gold. Most of that time I considered that we were friends.

When I was on the decks and on the RPF from 1996 to 2000, Uwe was very cruel towards me. I don't know why, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and figure in that he was just "doing his job" as the Security Chf Gold. Whether he personally wanted to lie to me, trick me and harass me with SP declares that I didn't deserve, I don't know. Whether he enjoyed sending Security guards to chase me down when I wanted to leave... I don't know. I do know that it upset me then and it confused me, because I did think of him as a friend and yet he was very unfriendly towards me.

And I am upset now, despite the fact that Uwe treated me like an enemy the last few years I knew him, I still have fonder memories of him. I spent many more years interacting with Uwe in a friendly way, than fighting with him.... and so I am sad that he is gone and that I never got a chance to forgive him.

I would have never wished him to get MS and die so young.

I have just a little bit of info about Uwe's care because of a chance encounter with one of his physical therapists:

When I was getting physical therapy at a clinic (specializing in spinal problems) in 2006, I met a physical therapist there. Probably one of the better physical therapists around. I had mentioned to him that I had been involved with the Church of Scientology a while back and he asked me if Scientology was racist. I said I didn't really think so, but why did he want to know? The PT told me that he had been hired by the C of S to help a guy with MS, so he was visiting him regularly at the blue complex in Los Angeles. The PT made no negative comments about Uwe's care or conditions to me. The only thing he said that he found strange about the Sea Org complex in PAC was that the patient was "surrounded by white people." The therapist was hispanic and found this "creepy." Oh... the therapist didn't tell me Uwe's name, I just guessed that this is who it was, since Uwe is the only guy I knew living at the complex with MS.

If Uwe's brother would like to ask this guy some questions, I could give him some clues as to how to find him.

Knusern

Post by Knusern » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Medical jornals would be nice methinks.
I dont want religious freedom, what i want is freedom from religion.

Edward

Post by Edward » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Fishdaddy wrote: The Sea Org attitude towards illness is disgusting. Anyone who contracts a debilitating illness is "downstat" and "pulled it in." So Uwe stayed on the RPF for years and years as his physical condition deteriorated.

His wife, Laurisse ("Lou") Stuckenbrock was forced to divorce him. After all, she was "upstat" as David Miscavige's assistant, and Uwe was "downstat" as a "sickie." So much for "in sickness and in health." Lou is still Miscavige's assistant and shadow, traveling everywhere with him. And where's Shelly, by the way?

Fish
So you have a degenerative condition, are down stat because you get it and remain down stat because the condition follows its natural course and gets worse with time. This is the type of irrational bullshit that most other religions did away with decades or centuries ago.

This disgusting attitude is the type of thing that needs to be highlighted to the press and general public. And to think that CoS dare to refer to hubbard as a 20th century humanitarian!!!

My heart goes out to you Marcus. I wish you strength at this difficult time.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”