San Jose Raid Report - December 13th

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daisy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

San Jose Raid Report - December 13th

Post by daisy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:43 pm

It was fun! And cold! We were welcomed with the smell of poop-tech, fish-tech and sprinkler-tech. Thanks Mark Warlick, OSA of Los Gatos Org who is too p**** to come and talk to us. Instead Mark sends out Gary (see last month's protest) and John Allender (see crazy scilon).

Sometimes we stood at the side of the Org, Blackford Ave in order to show Org public and staff our signs. Alot more public were interacting. Jeff Hosier, (sorry no pic) came out and made a sarcastic comment to 10 year old Kyle. What is it with grown men scilons who act like p***** in front of children?

Usually, John Allender comes out to handle anons and Gary comes out to handle ex's. This time John was quite billigerent with everyone. Here is some pics of our awesome raid. Cake was a chocolate mousse cake and thanks to Rose we had milk this time to go with it.

Scilons driving by flipping us off, scilons coming out of the driveways yelling stuff to us. It was fantastic especially when we can name-fag them LOL.

Here some pics of a great day:

Gumbythetruth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gumbythetruth » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 pm

WoW! Excellent pictures. The sprinkler tech photos are bizarre and entertaining.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 am

I love your protests.
You guys are a real inspiration.
Great signs especially.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

entheta

Post by entheta » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 pm

ok wait just a minute -

Scienotogists put actual SHITTE on the sidewalk? is this Fecal-tech?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

and Fish? did I get that right?

Sorry Daisy, but would you please clarify precisely, in no uncertain
terms, what the members of this "church" are doing in attempt to
discourage the Anon protesters? (just for any passers by reading
this)

This deserves its own debate, IMO.

-
[b]C[/b]annot
[b]U[/b]nderstand
[b]L[/b]ogical
[b]T[/b]hinking

daisy

Post by daisy » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 am

entheta:
ok wait just a minute -

Scienotogists put actual SHITTE on the sidewalk? is this Fecal-tech?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I wish I was kidding since we have to stand there and take the smell. I think it is fish paste and it is definately fecal matter. There is a bus stop where we are standing (only place that the sprinklers do not come on) so John Allender spread the toxic waste there. He has also placed in other locations in front of org.

We have proof of this regarding John.

It will not stop us.

The neighbors have to take this smell when at the bus stop or just walking by. Where we stand there is a building behind us that the org does not own. It is currently being worked on I suppose for new tenants. I'm sure they will not appreciate how their cult neighbors are ruining their property. They will realize that culties don't give a fig about anyone, especially sp's .

My youngest son has more confront and integrity then John Allender, Mark Warlick (OSA) and Pedo Gary.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:56 am

In medieval times there was a device used to lessen the effect of bad smells. I do not know what it is called so I can't give you a link because I can't search it.

The device was a small hollow ball with little holes in it. It was suspended on a chain around the neck. It contained nice smelling stuff. When in the presence of a bad smell you hold the little ball near your nose and move it about for a few seconds. The nice smell will overpower the bad smell.

I suppose you could use one of those balls used for brewing tea using tea leaves instead of tea bags. I don't know what those are called either.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Regarding the fish paste and sh#te:

Since you are protesting at a Scientology org, the scene of many crimes, as it were, why not do what cops do to combat foul smells at crime scenes? Bring a jar of Vicks VapoRub and put a healthy schmear under your noses on your top lips?

Those guys are children. Smeared shit and fish paste? THESE are the valuable confront skills they paid upwards of $200.000 to L. Ron for?

If they were in the right, they'd NEVER have you protesting out front in the first place. These are the desperate actions of desperate culties.

Your protests look fun and colleagial, and CLEARLY they're productive.

Keep on keepin' on Daisy and San Jose Raiders!!
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

Quietheart

Post by Quietheart » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 pm

If you have proof of who's doing it you should contact the health department, I think. Fecal matter is considered a biohazard and they could possibly get in serious trouble for it. It's worth asking anyways.

entheta

Post by entheta » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am

Quietheart wrote:If you have proof of who's doing it you should contact the health department, I think. Fecal matter is considered a biohazard and they could possibly get in serious trouble for it. It's worth asking anyways.
yeah, that's what I was kinda gettin' at...

not only is this a completely pathetic demonstration of their "skills" at
confronting opposition, and a ridiculously childish thing to do, is it not
possibly a violation of law or of health code? Feces and rotting food
matter may spread disease to unintended persons, or to pets of the
neighbors, no? More irresponsible behavior and FAIL, brought to you
by the "tech" of L Ron Hubbard...
[b]C[/b]annot
[b]U[/b]nderstand
[b]L[/b]ogical
[b]T[/b]hinking

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”