March 14, 2009 Los Gatos Org Protest

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daisy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

March 14, 2009 Los Gatos Org Protest

Post by daisy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm

We had approx 12 people protesting. Had some new anons!!! Yes!!!

We had some excellent signs too, as you will see.

Had a reporter come by and oh my she stayed for a very long time and talked to us all. And there was no poop tech this time. Sprinkler tech was probably only for about 2 minutes or so.

We had one local cop that we know, drive by and wave. Had another local cop go inside and talk to scilons for a little while then he came out to speak to us for a bit. Nice chatting with you officer. I believe our officer friend reads the boards by some comments he made. Officer spoke with the reporter also for quite a bit of time.

He pointed out a camera set up at intersection pointed in our direction. For our protection? So go ahead, Warlick and Allender. Come on out boys and do your thing.

Lots and lots of honking, thumbs up, peace signs and people walking by and thanking us.

Met property owner of building that sits next to org. He asked that we not put anything on his property but told us that he fully supports what we are doing.

There were public scilons out doing landscaping work for org the entire time we were there. Free work of course. Org can't pay for professional landscaping and has to hit up public again. You guys are just sad.

We see the camera Mark.

Hey, who ate the 2 cherries!

neil c
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by neil c » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Brilliant work Daisy !!

daisy

Post by daisy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 am

Thanks neil c.

Here are videos of one of our protesters and part of his story (taken from WWP):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgyOGwTNf4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmdpAQNpdWs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulACWUdua4k

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 am

Great to see you concerned citizens informing the local populous. Fantastic job gang.

Plups

Post by Plups » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 am

I love reading your posts about your bold raiding adventures, Daisy, because I'll always remember a post you wrote almost a year ago that really touched me deeply. For everyone else, here it is:
daisy wrote:Please bear with my post. I see many people on CB that speak so eloquently, I for one speak plainly and simply. But since viewing part of some recent threads (no, I didn't read every word) I got the idea that some people feel Anonymous is a bad thing for the critics of scientology.

The last straw for me and this cult was in June of 2004, after almost 30 years in. I gave this cult my life, my soul, my identity, my mind, my free will. Years go on and I feel better, more myself but still struggling with the knowledge that the cult continues to hurt people and destroy lives.

Along comes Anonymous and I felt that maybe, just maybe there was hope that people would become aware of what this cult was doing. I went to my first picket because I knew Anonymous would be there and they would give me courage. And they did, I stayed and protested with them. I couldn't even pass out fliers, I was too nervous to do so. So I stood there with my sign very serious looking I'm sure. But not Anonymous. These beautiful souls educated the public, were courteous, courageous and stood there with me and expected nothing more from me. And they thought I was brave! Far from it.

The next time I stood with them, it was totally a different experience. They gave me something that scientology took away from me, some life force I quess you could say and for this, I will be eternally grateful.

I love you Anonymous, I thank you and I will always stand by you.

Love, Martha
viewtopic.php?p=317589#317589

11 months on and Daisy is a raiding MACHINE! My, how things have changed. <3
www.exscientologykids.org little davey miscavige: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXf8-DiZNa4

[quote="admin"][u][b]STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS (!)[/b][/u]... Thanks![/quote]

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Seriously. When I grow up I want to be a Los Gatos protester. You guys tear it up every single time! True fact: us Tustin raiders huddle every month wondering what we could do to that's even remotely as cool as you guys. LOL!

I know who took those cherries. It starts with an X. :wink:
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Absolutely PERFECT. You guys are funny, you're pithy, and you're HOT. Especially the babe with the gray scarf and blue jeans. Woot.

Way to go!

Also, keep us posted about the article the reporter was doing.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Graham Berry

Re: March 14, 2009 Los Gatos Org Protest

Post by Graham Berry » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 am

[quote="daisy"]

Hey, who ate the 2 cherries!

quote]

I would have if I could have. Cake looks delicious and the whole gang rocks.

Kewl.

Graham
Graham E. Berry

daisy

Post by daisy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks everyone for your support and wonderful comments. It is one of the things that keeps me going.

Yes Plups, things certainly have changed. Now instead of trying to "clear" the San Jose area, I'm trying to clear scientology out of the San Jose area. HaHa!

I will let you all know when the article comes out.

Love, Martha

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”