Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer spotted in Clearwater dinner

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ronsborg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer spotted in Clearwater dinner

Post by ronsborg » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 am

Sunday April 5th 2009 - about 11am

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer (according to service completions is Clear) and (Patrons Meritorious) were spotted at Country Harvest having breakfast, smooching - affectionately sitting side-by-side and hopping benches to be least visible.

Their breakfast duration was just short of an hour. And they enjoyed each other's company immensely, snuggling and seemingly very happy.

The glow in his eye and facial expression told me (as a male) "This is my woman" as I tried to look at Jennifer while passing by.

John Mayer's completions:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... mayer.html

Judith Anderson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Judith Anderson » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Edgar Winters. And now John Mayer.
I can't think of anything more incompatible with Scientology than the blues. They should stick to the Jive Aces. That's their speed.

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:06 am

Judith, how can you put that lounge act in the same category as the guy who brought us the incredible synth solo on Frankenstein?

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 am

You mean lounge act (Jive Aces) vs. Edgar Winter? Perish the thought. I would never put them in the same category. I am more familiar with Johnny Winter, but will listen to the synth solo on Youtube. Thanks for the lead.

Judith Anderson

Post by Judith Anderson » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:48 am

Yes, I remember it. And what has Scientology done for him lately? Or what has he done for himself? It appears his career also needs a jump-start. Run, Johnny, run.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Aniston with her general sense of being unhappy wouldn't surprise me as being a clam...

ladyhawke

Post by ladyhawke » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 pm

I had no clue John Mayer was a clam!

Twin A

Post by Twin A » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 am

Gotta comment on this one... Mayer's song "your body is a wonderland.." is kind of totally opposite the Scientology concept that the body is a meat TRAP. he's obviously a cafeteria style Scino, he's picked and chosen, hasn't let it ruin his music yet.

moontaco

Post by moontaco » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 am

Any other evidence that John Mayer is a Scilon besides those linked course completions? It is a common name, after all. And those completions were advanced, done back in '95 when the singer was...how old, seventeen or eighteen (going by Wikipedia birthdate of 1977)? Plus it looks like that John Mayer is John P., while the singer (per Wikipedia) is John C.

Maybe learn to not jump to conclusions?

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm

moontaco wrote:Any other evidence that John Mayer is a Scilon besides those linked course completions? It is a common name, after all. And those completions were advanced, done back in '95 when the singer was...how old, seventeen or eighteen (going by Wikipedia birthdate of 1977)? Plus it looks like that John Mayer is John P., while the singer (per Wikipedia) is John C.

Maybe learn to not jump to conclusions?
Ronsborg had told me that JA had told old boyfriend JM that she was NOT going to get involved in scientology. But here is JA in Clearwater, and with old boyfriend JM... why? Clearwater may be a beach destination, but NOT for celebrities. It's more of a middle-class family vacation spot. And this restaurant is NOT near the beach, whereas it IS close to Flag.

Anyway, I'm not the one who "saw" the couple, and I don't follow celebrity gossip stories, so I wouldn't know beans about it. I just heard the story direct from Ronsborg.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Guero

Post by Guero » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 am

According to Wikipedia (not the most reliable source, mind) Mayer takes Xanax for anxiety issues. Doesn't sound like Scilon behaviour to me.
Scientology: At best its a placebo. At worst, its a poison.

Return to “Media Reports”