Tustin - Ideal Org For A Day

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Benny's Friend

Tustin - Ideal Org For A Day

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am

Today's protest was the closest Marie Murillo's Own Personal Church in Tustin will ever come to being an Ideal Org.

Marie Murillo whined about us so loudly that Tustin PD responded with four vehicles:

The same two officers as last month approached us and naturally it was Daile who was taken aside and spanked. It doesn't matter who does what to instigate a visit from Tustin PD - Daile is always the one the cops like to spank. Today's complaint was over some Anons manning the driveway and heckling the arriving Scilons. We have finally accepted that Daile must be our leaderfag since he gets all the spankings and because Marie Murillo once hugged him but now she only growls at him, like today.

The more who speak out, the more who get out.

antiscn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by antiscn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

AWESOME!I love it!And so will any members of the public who have seen those new outifts..hilarious! :lol:

opter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by opter » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 am

Hilarious

I love the new uniforms. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I truly hope that staff members of all the orgs will be forced to wear them.

Opter

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:04 am

Maybe I was wrong about the uniforms being a horrible move by the cult, because daymn, you women make them look hawt!!

Thank you for giving me the best laugh I've had all week, Miz Friend O' Ben. Looks like you all had an amazing time! Tustin rocks.

Green Unicorn

Post by Green Unicorn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 am

Absolutely fabulous! Doing the 'uniform' idea so quickly must be making DM froth at the mouth. I hope more Anons run with this idea, well done! :D

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 am

Send pics to Gawker. They may do a follow-up article to the one they did on the scilon uniforms. :)

daisy

Post by daisy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Sponge wrote:Send pics to Gawker. They may do a follow-up article to the one they did on the scilon uniforms. :)
Oh, good idea. Love the hats!

Another fantastic day of enturbulation for Tustin.

What was going on yesterday, that parking lot was full.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 pm

You guys rock!
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I just love you guys!!! You are doing it so right!!!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 am

So much fun!

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 am

I love what you're doing. Have you got a good picture of what is on the triangle insignia or whatever it is you were wearing?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”