Dr. Megan SHIELDS & Dr. Gene DENK

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tigger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dr. Megan SHIELDS & Dr. Gene DENK

Post by Tigger » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:14 am

Shields, Denk, Shaw Clinc & the Sea Org

Google Search: alt.religion.scientology
Address:http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl= ... %404ax.com
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Tigger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Tigger » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:22 am

Ooops, Scratch that. The URL for Shields & Denk is:

Google Search: alt.religion.scientology
Address:http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl= ... google.com

Sorry I failed to set the CCP & the previous one was stil there and I don't remember how to cancel posts.....

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:34 am

Excerpt from http://home.earthlink.net/~itheta/ita/megan.htm

"Anyway, I'm here to give you some GOOD NEWS on the local medical scene. Thanks to the efforts of myself, Dr. Alderman, and staff at OSA, Glendale Memorial Hospital now has a special "No Psychs" program for Scientologists.

Anyone could use it actually, and I already used it once on a non-Scientologist who hates psychs, too. This is how it works: If someone has to go to the Emergency Room or be admitted to the hospital at Glendale Memorial, all he or she has to do is identify himself or herself as a Scientologist and say that they want the chart flagged for the Scientology Program. This puts into effect the following rules for that person: NO PSYCHIATRIC CONSULTATION, EVALUATION, OR TREATMENT WILL BE PERMITTED. NO PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS WILL BE ADMINISTERED. BEFORE ANY DRUG OF ANY TYPE IS ADMINISTERED, A NURSE IS SUPPOSED TO GO OVER IT WITH YOU TO EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS FOR, SO YOU CAN BE SURE IT'S OK TO TAKE IT.

"Both I and Dr. Alderman are on the staff at Glendale Memorial, which means that we could take care of you while you're there, but you do not have to be our patient to take advantage of this. You just have to say you want the Scientology Program. Glendale Memorial is pretty cool as hospitals go. They are very sensitive to the needs of all the ethnic and religious groups in the area. When the administration found out that I was a Scientologist, they actually asked me if there was anything they could do to meet the special needs of Scientologists. I told them our position on psychiatry, and how many times Scientologists didn't feel safe going to the hospital. So now, at least at Glendale Memorial, you can go to the hospital and feel SAFE.

"Over the next year, I hope to be able to tell you that the same program has been instituted in other hospitals in the city of Los Angeles.

"Pretty neat, huh?

"Much love,

"Megan

"(G. Megan Shields, M.D.)"
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

scourfish

Post by scourfish » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:03 am

Ah yes, but what if a person is banging their head repeatedly against a wall saying that their body is occupied by ghosts of dead aliens (or Satan) and constantly spouting out hot many factors a complex number has off the top of their head.

freeborn

Post by freeborn » Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:31 pm

If I thought there was a chance a hospital would give me psychiatric treatment or drugs, I DEFINITELY would never ask for the $cientology treatment! I'd just tell them NO psychiatric treatment or drugs, period.

merlin

Post by merlin » Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:38 pm

If the person's head is spinning all the way around (360°) and is projectile-spitting green slime all over the ER staff, they could look into summoning a specially-trained Catholic priest or two.

Alternatively, they could call in a squad of Volunteer Ministers to administer the "feel-my-finger" and "look-at-that-wall" therapies - both very effective for scientologists and wogs alike, I hear...

Much love and ARF,
:)
I-KoX, "Da Bushdoctah"

umike

Post by umike » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:38 am

Denk rocks. He helped me thru a fairly serious health issue. He could be arrested by the fashion police any day now however. woo hoo!

He could spontaneous combust from all that 70s polyester. (10 years ago-before it was cool)
EXSCIENTOLOGIST MESSAGE BOARD:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/index.php

pippi

Post by pippi » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:09 am

Umike, it must be quite a thrill to be touched by the hand that once (at least ten times actually), tugged Ron's dirty underwear down over his knees, bellowed "hold him still" at the crew, and planted a steely kiss with Vistaril lips on his cheek.

I am happy that you hear that your health is better - however that was achieved (no hidden sarcasm here)

macflyer80

Post by macflyer80 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:15 pm

Umike, give it up. Everybody sees through you.

shibui

Post by shibui » Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:09 am

I didn't know Megan was doing a Path. residency. How nice it would be to have your own pathologist on the next CO$ death cas.

macflyer80

Post by macflyer80 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:13 am

Shibui,

That occurred to me last night, too. She'll probably be ready in time to handle the Superpower deaths.

What a world.

lucretiamacevil

Post by lucretiamacevil » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:01 pm

Thanks for the links, Tigger.

Lucymac

Return to “Opinions & Debate”